Buy Cardace 5mg
Buy Cardace 5mg can be purchased from a variety of sources, including online and offline stores. Buy Cardace 5mg online because online shopping is the best option to buy medicines. Order online at Genericpharmamall.com and enjoy great discounts and affordable prices.
What is Cardace 5mg?
Cardace 5mg Tablets are angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors that are used to treat high blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. The main ingredient in Cardace 5mg Tablet is ramipril.
How does Cardace 5mg work?
Angiotensin-converting enzymes (ACEs) help in the formation of angiotensin, which causes healthy blood vessels to spasm or constrict. ACE inhibitors such as ramipril work by lowering angiotensin, thereby smoothing blood flow, causing the heart to pump blood more efficiently, and lowering blood pressure.
What is the Use of Cardace 5mg?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
This medication is used in the treatment of hypertension, which is an increase in blood pressure caused by genetic factors and/or environmental factors.
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
- Heart failure
How to take Cardace 5mg?
- Take Cardace 5mg tablets for the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush, or break.
- Take Cardace 5mg Tablets with or without food, but it is best to take it regularly at a specific time every day to get maximum benefit.
If you missed dose As soon as possible, take the missed dose. When it’s time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take twice to make up for a missed dose.
Seek emergency treatment or see a doctor if you experience overdose symptoms, such as drowsiness or unclear speech.
- Redness (a feeling of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)
Contraindications to the use of Cardace 5mg Tablet
- Allergy to a drug or other calcium channel antagonists
- Irregular or slow heart rate
- Heart failure
Precautions and Warnings
- Do not drink alcohol while taking medicine.
- Use the medicine only as directed and not for any other purpose.
Warning for special population
Cardace 5mg is not for pregnant women.
Cardace 5mg is known to be excreted in breast milk. Recommended only when necessary. Side effects such as diarrhea and drowsiness need to be controlled.
Cardace 5mg tablets are not for use in children and adolescents.
This medicine may raise the level of potassium in the blood (hyperkalemia). This can cause serious side effects, such as fatal heart rhythm disturbances. It is advised to avoid potassium-rich foods (potatoes, bananas) and other medicines that may increase potassium levels (ACE inhibitors, potassium-sparing diuretics, and potassium supplements) during treatment with this medicine.
This medication should be used with caution in patients with liver disease due to the increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition. Such patients are advised to closely monitor liver function.
Use this medication with caution in patients with severe aortic stenosis due to the increased risk of very low blood pressure. Report to your doctor if you find any unusual symptoms. Depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment may be required.
Interaction with other medications
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARB)
This medication is not recommended for patients with a history of angioedema or familial angioedema due to the increased risk of recurrent symptoms. In any case of swelling of the face, lips, and eyes, tell your doctor immediately. Depending on the clinical condition, replacement with a suitable alternative may be required.
- Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Do not use tablets after the expiry date stated on the label/carton/bottle.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of the children and pets.