Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly
Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly is provided with fruit-flavoured gel in a pouch. The list of currently available Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly flavours includes pineapple, strawberry, caramel, and cherry. Kamagra Oral Jelly Effect lasts 4-6 hours.
Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly inhibits cGMP, an enzyme that regulates blood flow to the penis. cGMP increases blood flow to the genitals, leading to penile erection. Therefore, with Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly you can get a strong and completely natural erection, so your sex will last longer until you get a satisfying result.
Take 1 capsule of Kamagra Oral Jelly 30-45 minutes before sex. Kamagra usually lasts about 4 hours, depending on the individual characteristics of the consumer. The typically recommended daily dose for healthy men is 50 mg. The daily dose can be reduced (minimum dose of 25 mg) or increased to 100 mg, taking into account the individual characteristics of the consumer.
How to use Kamagra oral jelly?
Take the medicine 15-30 minutes before intercourse and squeeze the contents of the sachet with a spoon. Sexual stimulation is necessary for the effects of Kamagra to begin to appear. The maximum time to take the drug is 30-120 minutes and may last up to 4 hours. A common dose for most men is a 50 mg sachet (1/2 dose), but the recommended dose can be increased to 100 mg* or reduced to 25 mg*, depending on the results and user tolerance. You can Do not exceed 1 capsule within 24 hours. Avoid alcohol and high-fat foods before eating.
What’s in Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly contains sildenafil citrate (100 mg / 5 g), a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Kamagra oral jelly interactions
- Some medications interact with Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg and should not be taken while you are taking Kamagra Oral Jelly or only after discussion and instructions from your doctor:
- Medicines that cause a serious reaction to Kamagra Oral Jelly: Any medicine with nitrates, such as nitroglycerin for angina pectoris.
- Drugs that affect Kamagra oral gelatin: cimetidine for ulcers, antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole, or ketoconazole (for fungal infections), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV).
- Medications that Kamagra Oral Jelly affects: alpha-blockers such as doxazosin to treat high blood pressure
- It is made from the FDA-approved drug sildenafil and it is the primary treatment for erectile dysfunction and made.
- Some are more attractive oral jelly than tablets and capsules.
- Available in a variety of flavours for even more appeal.
- The company offers different forms of Kamagra products for a wider selection.
- nasal congestion,
Taking Kamagra Oral Jelly and other forms of sildenafil are contraindicated:
- Patients with blood pressure disorders.
- The patients were allergic to sildenafil.
- Patients who have severe heart disease.
- Use with caution in patients taking the following medicines: cimetidine (Zantac), erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, ritonavir, and saquinavir.
- Patients taking the following medicines: organic nitrates or blood pressure medicines.
- Use it under supervision in patients with penile deformities or in patients at risk of developing priapism.
Please check with your doctor first
If you have erectile dysfunction, you can take Kamagra Oral Jelly, consult with your doctor before using this medicine, especially if you have allergy with certain types of drugs. There is no harm in checking.