Doxycycline 100 mg tablets
Doxycycline 100 mg used for.
This medicine is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infections
- Rickettsial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
How to take doxycycline monohydrate 100 mg tablet?
Take the missed dose as soon as possible. If it is already time for your next scheduled dose, we recommend skipping the missed dose.
Doxycycline 100 mg tablet side effects
- Discoloration Of Teeth
- Increased Intracranial Pressure
- Asthma or sulfite allergy
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- History of increased intracranial pressure, including severe headache, dizziness, nausea, tinnitus, visual disturbances, and intraocular pain.
- CYP3A3/4 enzyme substrate
- Bismuth iron and tea salicylate may reduce the bioavailability of doxycycline 100 mg capsules.
- Barbiturates, phenytoin and carbamazepine shorten the half-life of doxycycline 100 mg capsules
- Warpalin effect increased