Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
4 tablets in one Strip
7 to 15 working days
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil citrate Chewable Tablets 100mg) – Product Description
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets 100mg) is a phosphodiesterase-5 (pde-5) inhibitor that’s used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It is work within 30 minutes.
Kamagra tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceutical Ltd in India. They come in strengths of 100mg.
We also stock tadarise Oral Strips (Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips) are an oral disintegrating solution to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and provide the medical effect in as little as 15 minutes.
What is Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil) Chewable Tablets?
Sildenafil Chewable Tablets are an alternative to traditional tablets. These tablets do not require water and can be taken anywhere, anytime. Kamagra Polo tablets should be chewed in your mouth before swallowing. They are not meant to be swallowed whole.
Sildenafil Citrate tablets have a slower release rate and therefore more rapid absorption. Additionally, Sildenafil chewable tablet provide a faster medical effect.
Name of Drug
Original Kamagra Polo is available in strawberry or mint flavors. It was manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Limited of India. Each blister contains 4 tablets.
Active Ingredient present in Kamagra Polo Tablets
Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient in Kamagra Polo tablets. Each Kamagra blister tablet contains 100mg of Sildenafil.
Kamagra (Chewable) Polo Tablets
Kamagra Polo 100 mg tablets are used as a fast-acting chewable oral drug for erectile dysfunction(ed), It is also known as impotence.
Kamagra chewable Polo tablets work by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow to the penis when you are sexually stimulated. Kamagra tablets can only be used to induce erection if the patient is sexually stimulated. kamagra cannot prevent sexually transmitted diseases like HIV infection.
How does Kamagra Polo work?
Most erectile dysfunction medications such as sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil work the same, and the sildenafil kamagra table is no exception. This is acceptable for men seeking to achieve or maintain an erection.
The PDE5 enzyme regulates blood flow to the penis. With many receptors, the enzyme blocks “excessive” blood growth from the penis. That is, there is no possibility of erection or rigidity. When a consumer becomes sexually excited, blood flow to the penis increases, causing a firm erection.
How to take Kamagra Chewable polo?
- Kamagra Polo is a prescription medicine, so you should use it as directed by your doctor.
- The ideal dosage of this drug is one polo pill (sildenafil citrate 100 mg) once every 24 hours.
- Chew the polo, and it will melt and start working.
- Take it is an hour before sexual activity. There should be an adequate 24-hour interval between the two doses to avoid an overdose.
- The healing effect of this drug is about 6 hours. Help men have productive love sessions.
- Do not eat alcohol or fatty foods. It blocks the absorption of the drug and infects it.
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil) Tablets Dosage
The recommended dosage for most patients is 50 mg, taken as needed approximately 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity. Kamagra Polo can be taken between 30 and 3 hours prior to sexual activity.
The dosage can be increased or decreased depending on the effectiveness and tolerance. Maximum recommended daily dosing is once daily. (i.e., It must be at least 24 hours before the next dose can be taken.
Sildenafil Citrate Chewable tablets (Kamagra Polo). – Overdosage
Studies with healthy volunteers showed that adverse reactions to single doses of 800mg were comparable to those experienced at lower doses, but the incidence rates and severity were higher. Standard supportive measures should be taken in cases of overdose. Because sildenafil is very bound to plasma proteins, renal dialysis cannot accelerate its clearance. It is also not excreted in the urine.
Kamagra Polo During Pregnancy
Sildenafil Citrate (Kamagra Pole Tablets) has been categorized by the US FDA Pregnancy Category B. Kamagra chewable polo is not recommended for women. Sildenafil tablets is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
Based on animal data Sildenafil Citrate has not been shown to increase the likelihood of adverse developmental outcomes in humans.
Sildenafil Citrate Chewable tablets. – Nursing Considerations
Kamagra Polo is not recommended for women.
If you breastfeed, do not take this medication without talking to your doctor.
Side effects of sildenafil citrate kamagra polo that are most common include headaches, flushing and dyspepsia.
These side effects were reported in less than 2 percent of patients who participated in controlled clinical trials. A causal relationship with this drug is not known.
Tell your doctor if you experience any side effects from medication.
- The whole body: photosensitivity reaction, shock and asthenia, asthenia, face edema, photosensitivity, shock, asthenia pain, chills, accidental falls, abdominal pain, allergic response, chest pain, accident injury.
- Cardiovascular: angina, AV block and migraine.
- Digestive symptoms: Colitis, vomiting, glossitis and colitis, gastroenteritis.
- Hemic and Lymphatic: Anemia and Leukopenia.
- Allergic reaction
- Asthma attacks
- Frequent urination
- High blood pressure
- Mouth ulcers
- Swelling of skin
- Slow heart rate
- Swelling of limbs
- Urinary tract infection
Kamagra 100mg polo tablets are contraindicated for the following reasons:
- Sildenafil (Kamagra-Polo tablets) has been shown to increase hypotensive effects from nitrates. Therefore, its administration with nitric oxide donor (such as amylnitrite) and nitrates of any form is contraindicated.
- Co-administration of PDE5 inhibitors such as Sildenafil with guanylate cycle stimulators like Riociguat is not recommended as it could lead to hypotension.
- Men who are not able to have sex should not take medicines for erectile dysfunction (including Sildenafil Citrate Chewable). Patients with severe cardiovascular conditions such as unstable angina and severe cardiac failure.
- Kamagra-Polo tablets should not be used by patients suffering from vision loss in one eye due to non-arteritic optic neuropathy (NAION). This is regardless of whether or not the episode was related to previous PDE5 inhibitor use.
- Sildenafil’s safety has not been proven safe in the following patients: severe liver impairment, hypotension (blood pressure below 90/50mmHg), recent history of stroke or heart attack, and known hereditary retinal disorders like retinitis pigmentosa.
Warnings and Precautions
- Kamagra chewable should not be used by patients if sexual activity is considered unsafe for their cardiovascular health.
- If an erection lasts more than four hours, patients should seek emergency care. Patients with priapism should be cautious when using Kamagra.
- If a sudden loss in vision occurs in one or both of the eyes, patients should immediately stop taking Kamagra 100mg tablets. This could indicate non-arteritic anterior Ischemia Optic Neuropathy (NAION). Patients with a history or NAION should use Sildenafil citrate chewable tablets with caution. Patients with an “obstructed” optic disc could also be at increased risk for NAION.
- In the event of sudden loss or decrease in hearing, patients should immediately stop Kamagra 100.
- Kamagra 100mg polo can be administered with anti-hypertensives or alpha-blockers. Hypotension may develop from concurrent use.
- Higher Sildenafil Citrate levels can lead to decreased blood pressure, syncope and prolonged erection. Sildenafil Citrate exposure may be increased in patients who are taking strong CYP inhibitors such as Ritonavir. It is advised to reduce the dosage of Sildenafil Citrate Chewable tablets.
We provide general drug information only and do not cover all instructions, possible drug combinations, or precautions. Information on the site cannot be used for self-treatment or self-diagnosis. Patient-specific instructions should be checked with your PCP or PCP. We regret the accuracy and possible errors of this information. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or other damages arising as a result, the use of information on this site and self-treatment.
Storage of the drugs
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets 100m) should be kept at a controlled temperature of 25°C (77°F). Excursions are permitted up to 15°C to 30°C (59degF-86degF). Keep out of direct sunlight.