Buy MEGALIS 10MG
Buy Megalis 10mg tablets are used to treat sexual problems in men. It is used to treat conditions such as impotence. Megalis 10mg Drugs ultimately do this by increasing the amount of blood that reaches the penis. This drug relaxes the muscles of the male genital organs. It does this by blocking the effects of Phosphodiesterase-5 on the body.
What is MEGALIS 10MG?
Megalis 10mg tablets help effectively relax the muscles of the blood vessel walls and successfully increase blood flow to specific areas of the body. Therefore, this drug is used to treat erectile dysfunction. Also known as erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hypertrophy or prostatic hypertrophy. Megalis 10mg tablets also treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and effectively improve athletic performance in both men and women.
What is the use of MEGALIS 10MG?
Megalis 10mg tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction. When achieving and maintaining an erection becomes a problem during sex. However, this only works with sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Megalis 10mg tablet is use for treatment of hypertension on the right side of the lungs and heart. It also improves the motor skills of these patients.
Benign prostatic hypertrophy
Megalis 10mg tablets are used to treat age-related symptoms of an enlarged prostate, including, painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
How does MAGALIS 10MG Work?
Megalis 20 Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels of the penis.
How to take MEGALIS 10MG?
- Take this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends.
- Please swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush, or crush.
- you can take Megalis 10mg tablets with or without food, but it is recommended to take them at specific times.
What are the side effects?
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor as soon as possible:
- Persistent nausea
- Mood swings
- throw up
- Painful erection or prolonged erection that lasts more than 4 hours (which can damage the genitals)
- Sudden blindness
- Dizziness, fainting
- Chest pain or heaviness
- Pain in the muscles of the abdomen, back, arms, and legs
- Difficulty breathing and swallowing
- Blisters or peeling of the skin
- Sudden hearing loss
In the above cases, you need to seek medical attention immediately. Don’t worry about the list. You may or may not meet all of them. If any of the above situations arise, see your doctor immediately.
MEGALIS 10MG warnings and cautions
Ask your health care provider if it’s safe to have sex. You should not take Macleods Megalis if your healthcare provider told you not to have sex because of your health condition. Do not take Macleods Megalis if:
- If you have uncontrolled low or high blood pressure
- I had a stroke
- Liver problems
- If you have kidney problems or need dialysis
- Familial retinitis pigmentosa (common in families) is a rare inherited eye disorder.
- I experienced severe blindness, including a condition called NAION.
- I have a gastric ulcer
- Have bleeding problems
- Incorrect penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
- The erection lasted more than 4 hours.
- If you have blood cell problems such as sickle cell disease, multiple myelomas, or leukemia.
- Take a drug called nitrate
- Use of recreational drugs called “poppers” such as amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite.
- Allergies to the active ingredient tadalafil or its inactive ingredients
- If you have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, arrhythmia, heart attack
- Do not use other erectile dysfunction medications or erectile dysfunction medications while taking Macleods Megalis. Do not drink too much alcohol while taking McLeod Megalith (eg, 5 glasses of wine or 5 whiskeys). Drinking too much alcohol increases your chances of headache, dizziness, increased heart rate, and low blood pressure.
When used with alpha-blockers, it increases the risk of hypotension. Erectile dysfunction increased risk of erectile dysfunction with other drugs for the treatment of alprostadil; Increased heart rate when taking theophylline; Rifampicin, Epavirs, Carbamazepine, Nevirapine, Barbiturates, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Ribabutin; CYP3A4 inhibitors (such as azole antifungal agents, protease inhibitors, cimetidine, macrolides) increase tadalafil serum levels to do. Nitrate and nicorandil are used to enhance antihypertensive effects.
Special notes for MEGALIS 10 MG Tablet:
Liver or renal failure; cardiovascular disease; anatomical deformity of the penis; tendency to maintain an erection; sudden blindness or blindness in one or both eyes in children under 18 years old, tinnitus, dizziness, sudden deafness, or tadalafil Treatment. If an erection lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately.
This medicine is used as needed, so you are less likely to miss it. If you are on a schedule for this drug, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take the missed dose when it is time for your next dose. Don’t take it twice to make up for what you forgot.
In case of overdose, seek medical attention or contact your doctor.
Store at room temperature (10-30°C).