Buy Super Avana
Buy Super Avana is a combination medicine containing avanafil and dapoxetine that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence or ED) and premature ejaculation.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd. is the manufacturer of Super Avana. With a dosage of 160mg (Avanafil tablets 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg). We also have generic Tadalafil in stock, which is also used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
How does Super Avana work?
Super Avana Tablets 160mg contains Avanafil 100mg and 60mg Dapoxetine, a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors. It is used to treat impotence (impotence) in men. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis, activating the enzyme grandly cyclase. This enzyme raises levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), relaxes blood vessels in the penis, fills the erectile cavernous body with blood, and induces erections.
What is the use of Super Avana?
Super Avana (Avanafil) is an oral medication that is prescribed for men with erectile dysfunction. It works by relaxing the cavernous smooth muscles and increasing blood flow to the penis. This makes it is easy to achieve and maintain an erection with sexual stimulation. It may be used with other medications or may be prescribed for other conditions not listed.
Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg acts by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, resulting in an increase in the action of serotonin on presynaptic and postsynaptic receptors. Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex at the supraspinal level by modulating the activity of the lateral neurons of the paragiganto cellular nucleus (LPGi). This causes an increase in the latency of pudendal motor neuron reflex discharge (PMRD) and it is through this mechanism of regulating the activity of the central nervous system that the sense of control increases and premature ejaculation is significantly reduced.
How to take Super Avana?
- Swallow the entire tablet with a glass of water.
- It can be taken on an empty stomach, 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity, with or without food.
- Do not crush, crack, chew, or dissolve the contents of the tablet before use.
- The results of taking Avana may last 4 to 5 hours after taking Avanafil tablets.
- Do not take more than one tablet daily, especially if you are planning to have sex.
- The dose of Super Avana you are taking should follow your doctor’s instructions and may change if you take too much or too little.
Why Super Avana 160mg is common for erectile dysfunction treatment?
Some people call Avana an on-demand erectile dysfunction treatment. It is popular among men with erectile dysfunction because 80% of men in clinical trials were able to get an erection within 15 minutes of taking the drug. This is the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction and the first treatment in 10 years. Each dose lasts up to 6 hours, and many men can have multiple erections in one dose. Avana is usually covered by most health insurance plans.
As with other medical practices, the use of Avana (Avanafil) may cause side effects in some patients. It does not always occur and the severity can vary widely. Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any unusual, persistent.
Side effects that can occur when using:
- Drowsiness and drowsiness
- Fever, tingling, redness in the face and neck
- Cold and flu symptoms (fever, cold, stiffness, sore throat)
- Upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea
- Back pain, joint pain, and muscle pain
More serious symptoms that may require medical treatment:
- Severe dizziness or fainting
- Swelling and pain in the limbs
- Changes in vision (blurred vision, halos, vision loss)
- Ringing in the Ear
- Chest pain, chest tightness, or difficulty breathing
- A persistent erection (the erection hurts or lasts more than 4 hours)
Warning & Precautions
Do not use Super Avana 160mg tablets if:
- You are allergic to either avanafil or any of the ingredients in avana.
- If you taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin for angina. This can seriously lower your blood pressure.
- If you have a disease in the liver or kidneys.
- Abnormally high or low blood pressure
- If you have an eye condition that causes vision loss, such as anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- If you are prone to impotence (an erection that lasts more than 4 hours), such as penile anatomical abnormalities, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
- Drink plenty of alcohol or grapefruit juice.
- If you taking antibiotics such as erythromycin, rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir, and saquinavir for HIV. They can interact with Avana and increase the risk of side effects. Antifungal drugs such as itraconazole and ketoconazole, doxazosin for hypertension, non-selective alpha-blockers such as tamsulosin, and prazosin for prostate hyperplasia, chest nitrates, and other heart diseases such as glycerol trinitrate for angina.