Vidalista CT 20mg
Vidalista CT 20mg contains Tadalafil 20 mg as the active ingredient. Vidalista CT 20 mg is a medicine that relaxes the smooth muscles of the walls of blood vessels, thus improving blood flow to certain parts of the body. This action makes the drug effective in treating men with erectile dysfunction.
What is Vidalista CT 20mg?
Vidalista CT 20mg pills are medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Vidalista is produced by several Indian companies. It was reported to contain the same active ingredients as Cialis, that was tadalafil. It can be useful for up to 36 hours, while other medications work for 4-8 hours. Thus, if you are taking Tadalafil 20 mg, you do not need to take more than 2 tablets per week to have a healthy s*x life.
How to use Vidalista CT 20mg?
Vidalista CT 20mg is a chewable tablet. This means that it should be taken orally and chewed instead of swallowed whole. Take the drug no less than 30 minutes before planning to have sex. In some people, the medication may take longer to work, so you may want to take it 1-2 hours earlier to avoid embarrassment.
Vidalista reacts when taken simultaneously with nitrates in any form, anticoagulants, antibiotics, anti-HIV drugs, antifungals, and recreational pills. Therefore, you should not take Vidalista without first talking to your doctor, as taking medications with you and some conditions can negatively affect your body and functions.
How safe is It Vidalista CT 20mg?
Many peoples use Vidalista CT 20mg to enjoy erections and s*x life. It is a clinically approved drug that is safe to use. But there are also many side effects. It is totally depending on how your body is inflamed and how it responds to the drug. Therefore, it is advisable to consult your doctor once before starting the normal administration. High levels of drugs in the body can be dangerous. Children under the age of 18 should not use Tadalafil.
Side-effects for using Vidalista CT 20mg
Vidalista CT 20mg is a safe and approved drug. This is a medication; it also has side effects. Most of the side effects are minor, but some side effects can be dire, depending on how your body reacts to Vidalista 5mg tablets. If you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
Common side effects:
- A small amount of urine
- Joint pain, including limbs
- partial blindness
- feeling depressed
- Digestive system problems
- It’s impossible to get enough sleep
- Partial or complete hearing loss
- Feelings of anxiety
- Diarrhea with too long erection
Vidalista CT 20mg should not be taken by people with a known allergy to the active ingredient Tadalafil and any inactive ingredient in the pill. This medicine should not be used in combination with medicines that treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. The use of nitrate medications, including medications for heart problems and recreational drugs, is also contraindicated as it can cause a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure. Men who are advised to avoid sexual activity for medical reasons should not use Vidalista.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interact with tadalafil and have potentially dangerous effects. Talk to your doctor about using grapefruit products.
Do not take Vidalista CT 20mg if you are also using nitrate medication for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational medications, such as poppers. Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure.
- Some medicines may cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with tadalafil. Tell your doctor about all your current medications, especially riociguados (Adempas).
- Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical help if your erection is painful or lasts more than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
- Seek medical help immediately if you experience nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to Vidalista CT 20mg, any other medicines, or any of the ingredients in tadalafil tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO), and nitroglycerin (Nitro-BID, Nitro-Dur, Nitroquick, Nitrostat, etc.). ). Nitrates come in tablets, sublingual tablets (under the tongue), aerosols, patches, pastes, and ointments. Ask your doctor if you are not sure if any of your medicines contain nitrates.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking street medicines that contain nitrates (“poppers”), such as amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate, or nitrite, while you are taking tadalafil. Your doctor will probably tell you not to take tadalafil if you are taking nitrate-containing medicines on the street.
Warning for another group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Animal studies do not always predict how humans would respond. Therefore, this medicine should only be used during pregnancy if clearly needed.
- For breastfeeding women: do not take tadalafil if you are breastfeeding women. Doing so can cause serious effects on a breastfeeding baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking tadalafil and want to breast-feed.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body may process this medicine more slowly. Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that tadalafil does not build up too much in your body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use tadalafil.
Can I take Vidalista CT 20?
Popular drug Vidalista CT 20 for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). If you take your medications correctly, you can get the most benefit while avoiding side effects.
Reasons for not taking Vidalista CT 20 include the duration of the drug’s action. All of them can lead to an increase in the dose.
If you think your current dosage is not working, you may want to reconsider it.
Does Vidalista CT 20 give you a hard on?
Vidalista 20 mg works by increasing the effectiveness of one of the chemicals that the body normally secretes into the penis during sexual arousal. This can increase blood flow to the penis. An erection is the result of increased blood flow to certain internal areas of the penis.
How long before takes effect?
Vidalista 20 mg normally starts working 30 to 60 minutes after you take it in oral tablet form. It may take up to 2 hours to work.
How long does Vidalista 20 stay in your body?
Vidalista (Cialis) usually leaves your body after 2-3 hours. Depending on your metabolism, Cialis can completely leave the body in 5-6 hours. A higher dosage will take longer to leave your body. A 25 mg dose may disappear after a couple of hours, but a 100 mg dose can take nearly four times as long to leave the body.
Which is Best Cialis 100mg or Vidalista CT 20?
Both are used to treat erectile dysfunction But Different is price also both are good for better performance.
How long does Vidalista CT 20 last?
Just like the time it takes for tadalafil to take effect, the time it takes for Tadalafil to take effect can be influenced by several factors.
Most men notice the active effect of Cialis for about two to three hours. The drug can work for up to five hours, although it usually begins to lose its effectiveness and “wears off” after three hours.
How much does Vidalista CT 20 cost?
Get Vidalista CT 20mg at only $1.33 per pills. Genericpharmamall continuously working on to provide all Ed pill at cheapest rate with high quality medicine to their customer.
Is Tadalafil as good as Cialis?
Generic or Brand Acquisition: Cialis is the brand name of generic tadalafil. Both of these drugs have been shown to be equally effective in treating erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Cialis.