Buy Angizem 30mg
Buy Angizem 30mg can be purchased from a variety of sources, including online and offline stores. Buy Angizem 30mg online because online shopping is the best option to buy medicines. Order online at Genericpharmamall.com and enjoy great discounts and affordable prices.
What is Angizem 30mg?
Angizem 30mg Tablet contains diltiazem, an antihypertensive drug that belongs to the class of calcium channel blockers (CCBs) used for high blood pressure.
How does Angizem 30mg work?
This drug belongs to the class of non-dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers. It works by suppressing the influx of calcium into the myocardial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells and thereby suppressing muscle contraction and dilating the coronary and smooth muscle arteries.
What is the Use of Angizem 30mg?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
This medication is used in the treatment of hypertension, which is an increase in blood pressure caused by genetic factors and/or environmental factors.
- Angina Pectoris (Heart-related chest pain)
Angizem 30mg is used to treat angina pectoris, which is a type of heart disease characterized by chest pain caused by various factors such as emotional stress, smoking, etc.
- Atrial fibrillation
- Supraventricular tachycardia
How to take Angizem 30mg?
- Take Angizem 30mg tablets for the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush, or break.
- Take Angizem 30mg Tablets with or without food, but it is best to take it regularly at a specific time every day.
If you missed dose As soon as possible, take the missed dose. When it’s time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take twice to make up for a missed dose.
Seek emergency treatment or see a doctor if you experience overdose symptoms, such as drowsiness or unclear speech.
- Redness (a feeling of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)
Contraindications to the use of Angizem 30mg Tablet
- Allergy to a drug or other calcium channel antagonists
- Heart failure
- Irregular or slow heart rate
Precautions and Warnings Before using a medicine
- Do not drink alcohol while taking medicine.
- Use the medicine only as directed and not for any other purpose.
Warning for special population
Angizem 30mg is not for pregnant women.
Angizem 30mg is known to be excreted in breast milk. Recommended only when necessary. Side effects such as diarrhea and drowsiness need to be controlled.
Angizem 30mg tablets are not for use in children and adolescents.
This drug should be used with caution in patients with heart disease due to the increased risk of heart failure. Such patients are advised to closely monitor cardiac function. Depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with an appropriate alternative may be necessary.
Use this medication with caution in patients with severe aortic stenosis due to the increased risk of very low blood pressure. Report to your doctor if you find any unusual symptoms. Depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment may be required.
Interaction with other medications
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Interaction with food
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice should not be consumed by people taking this medicine as they can cause a severe drop in blood pressure, which can be life-threatening.
- Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Do not use tablets after the expiry date stated on the label/carton/bottle.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of the children and pets.