Buy Angiotensin 20mg
Buy Angiotensin 20mg can be purchased from a variety of sources, including online and offline stores. Buy Angiotensin 20mg online because online shopping is the best option to buy medicines. Order online at Genericpharmamall.com and enjoy great discounts and affordable prices.
What is Angiotensin 20mg?
Angiotensin 20mg tablet belongs to a group of drugs known as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It is widely used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure and can be prescribed after a heart attack. It also reduces the chances of heart attack or stroke.
How does Angiotensin 20mg work?
Angiotensin 20mg tablets is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. Relieves stress on the heart and relaxes blood vessels so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
What is the Use of Angiotensin 20mg?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
- Heart failure
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
This medication is used in the treatment of hypertension, which is an increase in blood pressure caused by genetic factors and / or environmental factors.
How to take Angiotensin 20mg?
- Take Angiotensin 20mg tablets for the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or break.
- Take Angiotensin 20mg tablets at the same time of the day, on an empty stomach,
- Do not stop taking this drug on your own because high blood pressure is often asymptomatic. If you stop taking it, your condition could get worse.
If you missed dose As soon as possible, take the missed dose. When it’s time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take twice to make up for a missed dose.
Seek emergency treatment or see a doctor if you experience overdose symptoms, such as drowsiness or unclear speech.
- Increased potassium level in the blood
- Decreased blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings Before using the medicine
- Do not drink alcohol while taking medicine.
- Use the medicine only as directed and not for any other purpose.
- It is advisable not to engage in activities that require a high level of vigilance such as driving, handling heavy equipment, etc.
Warning for special population
Angiotensin 20mg is not for pregnant women.
Angiotensin 20mg is known to be excreted in breast milk. Recommended only when necessary. Side effects such as diarrhea and drowsiness need to be controlled.
Angiotensin 20mg tablets are not for use in children and adolescents.
The drug should be used with caution in patients with diabetes as it may mask the symptoms of low blood sugar. Such patients are advised to carefully monitor their blood sugar levels.
Use this medication with caution in patients with severe aortic stenosis due to the increased risk of very low blood pressure. Report to your doctor if you find any unusual symptoms. Depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment may be required.
Interaction with other medications
Interaction with food
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice should not be consumed by people taking this medicine as they can cause a severe drop in blood pressure, which can be life-threatening.
- Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Do not use tablets after the expiry date stated on the label/carton/bottle.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of the children and pets.