Buy Alphadopa 250mg
Buy Alphadopa 250mg can be purchased from a variety of sources, including online and offline stores. Buy Alphadopa 250mg online because online shopping is the best option to buy medicines. Order online at Genericpharmamall.com and enjoy great discounts and affordable prices.
What is Alphadopa 250mg?
Alphadopa 250mg Tablet belongs to a category of drugs known as alpha-2 receptor agonists. It can be used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat blood pressure. It functions by widening blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily.
How does Alphadopa 250mg work?
Alphadopa Tablet is an alpha-2 agonist. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, which causes the heart to pump blood around the body more efficiently.
Use of Alphadopa 250mg
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
If your blood pressure is under control, the risk of heart attack or stroke is lower. Alphadopa tablet reduces the likelihood of heart disease and helps you stay healthy longer. Take it regularly and make appropriate lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and staying active to maximize the effectiveness of this medication.
How to take Alphadopa 250mg?
- Take this drug for the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or break.
- The Alphadopa tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it at a specific time.
- Skin rash
- Yellow-colored eyes or skin
- Dry mouth
- Swelling of feet
- Joint pain
As soon as possible, take the missed dose. When it’s time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take twice to make up for a missed dose.
Seek emergency treatment or see a doctor if you experience overdose symptoms, such as drowsiness or unclear speech.
Precautions Before using the medicine
- Do not drink alcohol while taking medicine.
- Use the medicine only as directed and not for any other purpose.
- It is advisable not to engage in activities that require a high level of vigilance such as driving, handling heavy equipment, etc.
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from heat, light, and moisture, and away from children and pets.
Warning for special population
Alphadopa 250mg is not for pregnant women.
Alphadopa 250mg is known to be excreted in breast milk. Recommended only when necessary. Side effects such as diarrhea and drowsiness need to be controlled.
This drug is not for patients with liver disease. Before starting treatment, baseline liver function tests should be obtained. Treatment should be stopped if liver enzyme levels increase.
This drug can cause anemia. A blood cell count is recommended before starting treatment. Tell your doctor if you develop any symptoms of shortness of breath or pale skin.
Interaction with Medicine
- Iron-containing products
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Do not use tablets after the expiry date stated on the label/carton/bottle.