Cenforce D contains the mixed ingredient of Sildenafil citrate and Depoxetine. It is a class PDE-5 inhibitor drug that is used for erectile dysfunction.
Cenforce 200 mg also use for ed, and it is the brand of generic Viagra. Buy Cenforce drug is a cheap substitute for Levitra and Viagra.
Order online at Genericpharmamall and get high discounts and the best deals on all erection pills.
What is Cenforce D?
Cenforce D (100mg+60 mg) is used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men aged 18 to 64 years in a combined formulation containing 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate and 60 mg of dapoxetine hydrochloride.
It helps men to maintain an erection and reduces the time of ejaculation.
Sildenafil citrate belongs to a class of drugs called (phosphodiesterase) PDE-5 inhibitors.
It can help men get and maintain an erection by increasing blood flow to the penis after sexual stimulation.
On the one hand, Dapoxetine is a medicine used for premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is a disorder in which men ejaculate before, during, or immediately after penetration, with minimal sexual stimulation, even sooner if men so desire.
This drug increases the activity of serotonin in the nervous system, delaying the ejaculatory reflex, improving ejaculation control, and increasing ejaculation time.
What is the use of Cenforce D?
Cenforce D tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction as well as used to treat Premature ejaculation in men.
Cenforce 160mg tablets relax the tissues on the walls of blood vessels, increase blood flow to the male organ and help men have a firm erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation.
However, Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Cenforce D work?
Cenforce D contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate and 60 mg of dapoxetine for each tablet.
Dapoxetine is a popular medicine to treat premature ejaculation, so both active ingredients have individual purposes.
How to take Cenforce D?
- Take once a day with a full glass of water.
- Do not take an overdose, and if you want a higher dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
- Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets that take 15 to 30 minutes before intercourse,
- The Cenforce 160mg pill acts on the body within 15 to 20 minutes,
- The pill can be taken before or after meals for at least 2-4 hours.
- Sildenafil Citrate Pill should not be consumed if you have consumed heavy, fatty foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Back discomfort
- Flushed faces
- Muscle soreness
- Stuffy noses
- Upset stomachs
Remember to contact your doctor or pharmacist right once if any of these symptoms continue or worsen.
It is essential to note the dizziness and lightheadedness when standing up from a seated position or while sleeping. As a result, get out of bed gently.
- Avoid alcohol and grape juice with Cenforce tablets as they may aggravate the negative impacts of the drug.
- Administering your Cenforce pill can alter your thinking power, so stay away from driving and other essential tasks that need your attention.
- In case of a painful and prolonged erection of the penis that lasts more than 4 hours, consult your doctor.
- Adolescents under the age of 18 should not take Cenforce 150mg medication.
- Stop high-fat foods with Cenforce, as it can reduce the rate of bioavailability of the drug.
Take as needed. Please do not take it more than once a day. It is best to take (100mg+60 mg) of cenforce Tablets about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but it can be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before intercourse.
Safety information Cenforce
- Men under the age of 18 should not take this drug.
- Do not take Cenforce with alcohol or fatty foods.
- Do not use your car or heavy equipment after using this medicine.
Suppose you are also taking an alpha-blocker medication (such as doxazosin or tamsulosin) to treat increased prostate / BPH or high blood pressure. In that case, your blood pressure may drop, which may cause dizziness or fainting.
Your doctor may change medications to minimize the risk of low blood pressure.
It can cause a sharp drop in blood pressure when used with nitrates. A sharp drop in blood pressure can cause dizziness, fainting, and rarely a heart attack or stroke.
Do not use the following: certain medicines used to treat chest pain/angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin and isosorbide), recreational medicines called “poppers” that contain amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, or butyl nitrite.
Other medications may affect the removal of sildenafil citrate from the body, affecting its functioning.
- Azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole),
- Macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, and erythromycin),
- HIV protease inhibitors. (Such as ritonavir, saquinavir),
- Hepatitis C
- Virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir),
- Cobicistat rifampicin, among others.
Warning for another group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Animal studies do not always predict how humans would respond.
- For breastfeeding women: do not take cenforce if you are breastfeeding women. Doing so can cause severe effects on a breastfeeding baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking sildenafil and want to breastfeed.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body may process this medicine more slowly. Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that Cenforce does not build up too much in your body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use Cenforce.