Buy Cenforce D
Buy Cenforce D contains sildenafil citrate and Depoxetine. Buy Cenforce D a class PDE inhibitor drug. Buy Cenforce D is the best medicine for erectile dysfunction. Cenforce is the brand of generic Viagra. Buy Cenforce D drug is a cheap substitute for Levitra and Viagra. Order online at Genericpharmamall and get high discounts and best deals on all erection pills.
How does Cenforce D work?
Cenforce-D contains (100mg+60 mg) of sildenafil citrate and 60 mg of dapoxetine for each tablet. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men by interfering with the cGMP cycle, relaxing stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs, and increasing blood flow to the penis. Dapoxetine is a popular medicine to treat premature ejaculation, so both active ingredients have their respective purposes.
What is the use of Cenforce D?
Cenforce D tablets used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This medicine, which is used to treat ED, is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets relax the tissues on the walls of blood vessels, increase blood flow to the male organ and help men have a firm erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How to take Cenforce D?
- Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) pill taken once a day with a full glass of water
- Do not take an overdose, and if you want a higher dose then contact your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
- Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets that take 15 to 30 minutes before intercourse,
- The Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) pill acts on the body within 15 to 20 minutes, so the pill can be taken before or after meals for at least 2-4 hours.
- Sildenafil Citrate Pill should not be consumed if you have consumed heavy fatty foods or alcoholic beverages.
Other Dosage of Cenforce:
- Cenforce 25/50/100/120/150/200 mg
Precautions Cenforce 100mg +60mg
- Avoid alcohol and grape juice with Cenforce tablets as they may aggravate the negative impacts of the drug.
- Administering your Cenforce tablet can alter your thinking power, so stay away from driving and other important tasks that need your attention.
- In case of a painful and prolonged erection of the penis that lasts more than 4 hours, consult your doctor.
- Adolescents under the age of 18 should not take Cenforce medication.
- Stop high-fat foods with Cenforce, as it can reduce the rate of bioavailability of the drug.
The Attention of Cenforce 100mg+60mg!
Take as needed. Do not take it more than once a day. It is best to take (100mg+60 mg) of cenforce Tablets about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but it can be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to intercourse.
Safety information Cenforce 150+60mgmg
- Men under the age of 18 should not take this drug.
- Do not take Cenforce with alcohol or fatty foods.
- Do not use your car or heavy equipment after using this medicine.
Cenforce D interactions
If you are also taking an alpha-blocker medication (such as doxazosin, tamsulosin) to treat increased prostate / BPH or high blood pressure, your blood pressure may drop, which may cause dizziness or fainting. Your doctor may change medications to minimize the risk of low blood pressure.
Cenforce D can cause a sharp drop in blood pressure when used with nitrates. A sharp drop in blood pressure can cause dizziness, fainting, and rarely a heart attack or stroke.
Do not use Cenforce D with any of the following: certain medicines used to treat chest pain/angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide), recreational medicines called “poppers” that contain amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite.
Other medications may affect the removal of sildenafil citrate from the body, which may affect the functioning of Cenforce D. For Example
- azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole),
- macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin),
- HIV protease inhibitors. (such as ritonavir, saquinavir),
- hepatitis C
- virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir),
- cobicistat rifampicin, among others.
Warning for another group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Animal studies do not always predict how humans would respond.
- For breastfeeding women: do not take cenforce D if you are breastfeeding women. Doing so can cause serious effects on a breastfeeding baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking tadalafil and want to breast-feed.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body may process this medicine more slowly. Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that Cenforce does not build up too much in your body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use Cenforce D.