Cenforce D contains the mixed ingredient of Sildenafil citrate and Depoxetine. It is a class PDE-5 inhibitor drug that is used for erectile dysfunction.
Cenforce 200mg is also used in ed and is the generic brand of Viagra. Buy Cenforce drugs are cheap alternatives to Viagra and Levitra.
Order online at Genericpharmamall and get great discounts and best deals on all erection pills.
What is Cenforce D?
Cenforce D (100 mg + 60 mg) is a preparation containing 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and 60 mg of dapoxetine hydrochloride that is used to treat impotence and premature ejaculation in men aged 18-64 years.
It helps men to maintain an erection and reduces the time of ejaculation.
Sildenafil citrate belongs to a class of drugs called (phosphodiesterase) PDE-5 inhibitors.
It helps men get and maintain an erection by increasing blood flow to the penis after sexual stimulation.
On the other component, dapoxetine is a drug used for premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is a disorder in which a man ejaculates faster with minimal sexual stimulation before, during, or shortly after penetration, or at the request of the man.
This drug increases the activity of serotonin in the nervous system, slows down the ejaculation reflex, improves ejaculation control and increases ejaculation time.
What is the use of Cenforce D?
Cenforce D tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction as well as used to treat Premature ejaculation in men.
Cenforce 160mg tablets relax the tissues on the walls of blood vessels, increase blood flow to the male organ and help men have a firm erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation.
However, Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does cenforce tablets work?
Cenforce D contains 100 mg sildenafil citrate and 60 mg dapoxetine per tablet.
Dapoxetine is a popular medicine to treat premature ejaculation, so both active ingredients have individual purposes.
How to take Cenforce 160 mg tablets?
- Take once a day with a full glass of water.
- Do not take an overdose, and if you want a higher dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
- Cenforce (100mg+60 mg) tablets that take 15 to 30 minutes before intercourse,
- The Cenforce d 160 mg pill acts on the body within 15 to 20 minutes,
- The pill can be taken before or after meals for at least 2-4 hours.
- Sildenafil Citrate Pill should not be consumed if you have consumed heavy, fatty foods or alcoholic beverages.
Common side effects of cenforce d
- Back discomfort
- Flushed faces.
- Muscle soreness
- Stuffy noses
- Upset stomachs.
Remember to contact your doctor or pharmacist right once if any of these symptoms continue or worsen.
It is essential to note the dizziness and lightheadedness when standing up from a seated position or while sleeping. As a result, get out of bed gently.
- It is important to avoid drinking alcohol or grape juice when taking Cenforce d tablets, as it could worsen the side effects.
- As well, it is advised to not drive or do other activities that need focus, due to the drug’s ability to change thinking.
- If an erection lasts more than four hours, one should consult a doctor. This medication is not recommended for those under the age of 18.
- Eating something high in fat while taking Cenforce can lower the drug’s effectiveness.
Take as needed. It is highly recommended that Cenforce D Tablets (100mg+60mg) be taken no more than once in a 24-hour period, and that it be taken approximately one hour prior to engaging in sexual activity.
However, the tablets can be taken anywhere from thirty minutes to four hours before intercourse.
Safety information Cenforce d
- Those under 18 should avoid this medication.
- Avoid combining Cenforce with alcohol or fatty foods.
- It is also not recommended to operate vehicles or heavy machinery after taking this medicine.
If you’re taking an alpha-blocker to manage prostate/BPH or high blood pressure, your doctor may alter your medications to reduce the likelihood of a sharp decrease in your blood pressure.
This drop could lead to dizziness, fainting, and in serious cases, a heart attack or stroke.
Certain chest pain medications (nitrates) and recreational drugs (poppers) should not be taken with sildenafil citrate, as they can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure.
Additionally, other drugs may interact with sildenafil citrate, changing its performance in the body.
- Azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole),
- Cobicistat rifampicin, among others.
- HIV protease inhibitors. (Such as ritonavir, saquinavir),
- Hepatitis C
- Macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, and erythromycin),
- Virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir),
- Warning for another group
- For pregnant women:Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Animal studies do not always predict how humans would respond.
- For breastfeeding women:do not take cenforce if you are breastfeeding women. Doing so can cause severe effects on a breastfeeding baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking sildenafil and want to breastfeed.
- For the elderly:If you are a senior citizen, your body may metabolize this medication at a slower rate than others. Your physician may begin with a lower dosage so that Cenforce d does not accumulate in your system to a hazardous level.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use Cenforce.