Cenforce 120 mg
Cenforce 120 mg is the Sildenafil Citrate Tablets is a new generation extra-resistant drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also Cenforce 120mg is based on well-known sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient.
What is Cenforce 120 mg?
Cenforce 120 mg (sildenafil citrate) is a generic brand for Viagra 120 mg.
Cenforce 120mg tablets are prescribed for the treatment of sexual weakness such as erectile dysfunction and impotence in men.
This tablet provides proper blood flow to specific parts of the body. This will allow the man to get the correct lasting erection for his penis.
It is a revolutionized oral prescription medication that is readily available on the Internet and is capable of absolutely increasing sexual activity in more than 80% of men with disabilities.
How does Cenforce 120mg work?
Cenforce 120 mg containing the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. cenforce 120 mg treats erectile dysfunction (ED)
which are increases the cGMP level into the body which helps to increase blood flow into the blood vessels into the body. thereby increasing blood flow, it encourages men to achieve and maintain a stable erection.
How to take Cenforce 120 mg?
- Cenforce 120mg pill taken once a day with a full glass of water
- Do not take an overdose, and if you want a higher dose then contact your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
- Cenforce 120mg tablets that take 15 to 30 minutes before intercourse,
- The Cenforce 120 mg pill acts on the body within 15 to 20 minutes, so the pill can be taken before or after meals for at least 2-4 hours.
- Sildenafil Citrate Pill should not be consumed if you have consumed heavy fatty foods or alcoholic beverages.
Men allergic to Cenforce, its active ingredient Sildenafil, and all its inactive ingredients, should not take this medicine.
Men with the following conditions should not take Cenforce:
- Chronic bladder infections
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disorder
- The history of anterior non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) is also contraindicated with this drug.
- Those taking nitrates and any of its forms should not take Cenforce because the hypotensive effects may increase and cause unwanted effects.
- The contraindicated conditions for using Cenforce are not limited to those indicated above. It is best to ask a healthcare professional for information.
Cenforce is a safe and approved drug. It is a medicine; it also has side effects. Most of the side effects are minor, but some can be serious.so If you experience any of the side effects listed below, consult your doctor immediately.
Because it is a type 5 phosphodiester inhibitor that relaxes blood vessels and increases blood flow, it can cause side effects, do not take Sildenafil especially if you have:
- If you have other medical conditions and are taking medication, you should disclose your medical history to your doctor.
- Do not drink too much alcohol while taking sildenafil
- Do not take Cenforce 120mg if you have liver problems and have kidney problems or needs dialysis
- Also, check for high blood pressure,
- Do not take Cenforce 120mg tablet more than once a day.
- Do not use other medicines for ED or ED treatments while taking sildenafil.
- If you are planning a heart surgery, we recommend that you consult your doctor once.
- Especially if you have heart disease or had heart surgery in the last few months.
- Take grapefruit and its juices along with this drug as it slows down the action of the drug.
- Avoid taking this medicine with other medicines such as PDE inhibitor type 5 as it may cause drug interactions.
- Patients with heart problems should exercise caution before taking this medication.
- Never share this drug with anyone.
- This medicine is not taken with nitrates such as isosorbide, nitroglycerin, as it can cause lower blood pressure.
Here are some warnings about the Cenforce 120mg Do It Work. Cenforce 120mg tablets using only 1 tablet per day.
If you are no longer taking a dose or skip taking a dose, contact your doctor. Also, do not drink alcohol or beverages such as caffeine while taking it.
During the treatment of erectile dysfunction, you should directly feel side effects such as pain, high blood pressure, and skin deodorants. Consult your doctor or pharmacist directly.