Cenforce 25 mg
Cenforce 25 mg contains the active ingredient of sildenafil citrate 25mg. Cenforce 25mg of a class PDE inhibitor drug.
This is the best medicine for erectile dysfunction. Cenforce is the brand of generic Viagra. This drug is a cheap substitute for Levitra and Viagra.
Order online at Genericpharmamall and get discounts and deals on all erection pills.
What is Cenforce 25 mg used for?
Cenforce 25 mg is a drug used in the treatment of two ailments.
Erectile Dysfunction: Cenforce 25 mg is prescribed primarily for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. A dose of this medicine shows action for longer. Consequently, most men prefer to follow this medication.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension: is a disorder in which there is an increase in blood pressure in the arteries, veins, or capillaries.
How does Cenforce 25mg work?
Cenforce 25mg acts on the blood vessels of the penis and causes vasodilation. This is achieved by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) enzymes responsible for the breakdown of cGMP that further regulates blood flow.
Inhibition of PDE 5 leads to an increase in blood flow to the penis and therefore helps maintain an erection for a longer period of time.
The erection can be maintained for up to 4 hours after taking the medicine
How to take Cenforce 25 mg?
Follow your doctor’s instructions while taking Cenforce 25 mg.
Do not start, stop, or change dose without consulting your doctor.
Take 1 Cenforce 25 mg tablet with 1 glass of water.
Do not chew, crush the tablet.
Do not exceed 1 tablet in 24 hours as it will only be taken when needed.
Cenforce 25 Side effects
Cenforce 25 mg is a safe and approved drug. This is a medication; it also has side effects.
Most of the side effects are minor, but some side effects can be dire, depending on how your body reacts to cenforce 25mg tablets.
If you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
The Attention of Cenforce 25mg!
Take as needed. Do not take it more than once a day. It is best to take 25mg of cenforce Tablets about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but it can be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to intercourse.
- Men under the age of 18 should not take this drug.
- Do not take Cenforce with alcohol or fatty foods.
- Do not use your car or heavy equipment after using this medicine.
- Do not drink alcohol immediately with this drug.
- Avoid taking a fat diet and grape juice with this medicine.
- This drug only works when there is sexual desire.
- It does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases
- If irritation or allergies persist, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor.
- Keep in proper condition and out of reach of children.
Cenforce 25 can cause a sharp drop in blood pressure when used with nitrates. A sharp drop in blood pressure can cause dizziness, fainting, and rarely a heart attack or stroke.
Do not use Cenforce 25 with any of the following: certain medicines used to treat chest pain/angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide), recreational medicines called “poppers” that contain amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, or butyl nitrite.
If you are also taking an alpha-blocker medication (such as doxazosin, tamsulosin) to treat increased prostate / BPH or high blood pressure, your blood pressure may drop, which may cause dizziness or fainting. Your doctor may change medications to minimize the risk of low blood pressure.
Other medications may affect the removal of sildenafil citrate from the body, which may affect the functioning of Cenforce 25.
- azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole),
- macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin),
- HIV protease inhibitors. (such as ritonavir, saquinavir),
- Hepatitis C
- virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir),
- cobicistat rifampicin, among others.
Warning for another group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Animal studies do not always predict how humans would respond.
- For breastfeeding women: Do not take sildenafil if you are breastfeeding women. Doing so can have serious effects on a breastfeeding baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking sildenafil and want to breastfeed.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body may process this medicine more slowly. Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that sildenafil does not build up too much in your body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use sildenafil.