Buy FEMPRO 2.5MG
Buy Fempro 2.5mg Tablet is used alone or with other treatments, such as surgery or radiation, to treat early-stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Buy Fempro 2.5mg also used as a first-line treatment for advanced breast cancer that has spread to the breast or other areas of the body. Take this medicine on your doctor’s advice.
What is the Use of FEMPRO 2.5MG?
Breast Cancer: The Fempro 2.5 mg tablet is mainly used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Sometimes, excess estrogen in the body can stimulate the growth of cancer cells in the breast. It is commonly used to treat estrogen-dependent cancers.
Infertility: Fempro Tablet is also useful in treating infertility. It belongs to a class of medicines called aromatase inhibitors, which reduce the amount of estrogen in the body.
What is FEMPRO 2.5MG tablet?
Fempro 2.5 mg tablet contains Letrozole belongs to a group of medicines called aromatase inhibitors that prevent the conversion of androgens to estrogen in women. In postmenopausal women, the ovaries do not produce estrogen. Instead, body fat, through a protein called aromatase, produces it. The Fempro 2.5 MG tablet inhibits estrogen production and therefore prevents the growth of tumors.
How does the FEMPRO 2.5MG Tablet work?
Work on Breast Cancer: Fempro Tablet is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by reducing the amount of estrogen (a natural female hormone) produced in the body. This decrease in estrogen can slow or stop the growth of some breast cancers that require estrogen to grow. In addition,
Fempro 2.5 MG tablet helps reduce the chances of cancer returning to the same breast or metastasizing
Work on Infertility: It also increases the thickness of the endometrium (one of the stars of the female reproductive system) and improves follicular development in the ovaries. This drug can also induce ovulation in women if they cannot do so naturally.
it is also useful for infertility, as it increases the release of certain hormones to stimulate the release of eggs from the ovaries.
How to take FEMPRO 2.5MG?
- It is advisable to consult an oncologist before using this medicine.
- Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water.
- The tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it at a certain time.
- The dose and how often you take it depends on what you take. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms.
General instruction for FEMPRO 2.5MG tablet
- Take the Fempro 2.5 mg tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take quantities greater than those recommended.
- Do not miss any scheduled doses. Consult your doctor if any side effects occur.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Missed dose
- If you miss a dose of Fempro 2.5mg, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip it and take the next one. Do not double the dose to make up for it.
- Seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor in case of overdose.
Warnings for FEMPRO 2.5MG
- Pregnancy: pregnant women cannot use this medicine
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding women cannot take this medicine
- Premenopausal women
It is not recommended to use this medicine in premenopausal women with breast cancer.
This medicine should be used with caution in patients with osteoporosis due to the increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
Side Effects of FEMPRO 2.5MG
Major and minor side effects of Fempro tablet are;
- Chest pain
- Joint pain
- A sore throat
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Mood swings
- Shortness of breath
- Vaginal bleeding
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Bone pain
Precautions Before Using FEMPRO 2.5MG
Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are not in menopause and are still menstruating or if you have kidney or liver problems. Your doctor should also be aware of any other medications you are taking, as many of them may make this drug less effective or may change the way it works. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Before taking Fempro Tablet, tell your doctor about any medications you are using, over-the-counter products (eg vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, existing conditions, and current health conditions. e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.)
Take the Fempro 2.5mg tablet as directed by your doctor. Do not take larger amounts than prescribed. Seek emergency medical attention in case of severe side effects. Do not stop using this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Whenever you take more than one medicine or mix it with certain foods or drinks, you run the risk of drug interactions.
Interaction with medicine
Fempro 2.5 MG tablet interacts with other estrogen-containing medications, such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and other medications, such as ethinylestradiol, tamoxifen, cholera vaccine, and eluxadoline.
Interaction with alcohol
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
interactions with the disease
Fempro 2.5 MG tablet is dangerous for patients with pre-existing liver disease. The drug increases the level of enzymes in the liver.
Interaction with food
Information is not available.
- How long does it take for this medicine to work?
Ans: The onset of action of this drug can be observed after 2-6 weeks.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking this drug?
Ans: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
- How long should I take the Fempro 2.5 mg tablet for?
Ans: It is recommended to consult a doctor and use it as prescribed by the doctor.
- What are the serious side effects of Fempro 2.5 MG Tablet?
Ans: Side effects include stroke, angina, heart attack, blood clotting, cataract, osteoporosis, and severe skin reactions.
- If I am taking irbesartan for blood pressure control, can I also take the Fempro 2.5 mg tablet?
Ans: Yes, you can take the irbesartan and Fempro 2.5 mg tablet together.