Femilon tablet is a combination drug used for oral contraception (prevention). femilon tablet from the most trusted online medicine mart Genericpharmamall.com at the best price.
What is Femilon Tablet?
Femilon tablet is a combination of oral contraceptives. Femilon pills work by interfering with the movement of sperm in the womb to prevent the release of the egg (ovulation) and the sperm from binding to the egg. Femilon tablets also change the lining of the uterus, making it unsuitable for pregnancy.
How does Femilon Tablet work?
Femilon tablet is an oral contraceptive pill. It works by preventing the release of the egg (ovulation) and by interfering with the movement of sperm in the uterus to prevent them from connecting to the egg. It also changes the lining of the uterus and makes it unsuitable for pregnancy.
What is the use of Femilon tablets?
A combination hormone drug Femilon Tablet is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains two hormones: progestogen and estrogen. Femilon Tablet primarily works by preventing the release of eggs (ovulation) during the menstrual cycle. It also changes the lining of the uterus (uterus) to thicken the vaginal fluid, preventing sperm from entering the egg (fertilization) and preventing the fertilized egg from attaching. If the fertilized egg does not stick to the uterus, it leaves the body.
In addition to preventing pregnancy, birth control pills can make your menstrual cycle more regular, reduce bleeding and painful periods, reduce your risk of ovarian cysts, and treat acne.
Using Femilon Tablet does not protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia).
How to take Femilon Tablet?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow the whole. Do not chew or crush.
- Femilon Tablet can be taken with or without food, but take at the same time for maximum benefit.
- You should start taking the pill on the day of the first menstrual cycle and continue taking it throughout the month, and after the pack is over, start with a new pack.
- If you feel vomiting within 4 hours of taking a dose, take another tablet.
- It may take your body 7 days to get used to the medication, so use a condom during the first week to avoid pregnancy.
- If you miss a dose and are 12 hours late in taking the missed dose, then you must use a condom during intercourse for 2 days.
- Hair loss
- Missed or irregular menstrual periods
- Weight gain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Change in the texture of breast skin and nipples
- Abdominal pain
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Back pain
As soon as you remember, take the missed dose. If it’s time for the next planned dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take “dual” medications during treatment.
Overdose of Ethinyl estradiol and Drospirenone can cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and vaginal bleeding.
Interaction with other drugs
Some medicines may affect Femilon. Tell your doctor about all current medications and medical history. Some drugs that can interact with this drug are aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole, exemestane), raloxifene, sodium tetradecyl sulfate, tamoxifen, and tizanidine.
Femilon can increase the level of potassium in the blood. Certain other drugs also include ACE inhibitors such as aliskiren, enalapril/lisinopril, angiotensin receptor blockers such as losartan/valsartan, heparin, NSAIDs such as ibuprofen/naproxen, potassium in the blood such as potassium-saving “water tablets” You can increase the figure. / diuretics like spironolactone / spironolactone / triamterene). Your doctor will recognize the interaction and will prescribe the appropriate medication.
Talk to your doctor before taking Femilon if you have:
- You are allergic to Ethinyl estradiol or desogestrel or any other component of this medicine.
- You have or have had a blood clot in your leg vessels (deep vein thrombosis, DVT), lungs (pulmonary embolism, PE), or other organs.
- You have or have had a heart attack or stroke, angina (a condition that causes severe chest pain, and could be the first sign of a heart attack).
- I have a migraine called aura migraine.
- Breast or genital cancer is suspected.
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Excessive growth of the endometrium (uterus)
- If you have sickle cell anemia (a genetic disorder of red blood cells)
- Have epilepsy
- High blood sugar (hypertriglyceridemia)
- varicose veins
Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
There are no reviews yet.