Novelon Tablet is a combination medicine used for oral contraception (preventing pregnancy). Novelon tablet from trusted online store Genericpharmamall.com
It is also used to treat acne vulgaris in women seeking oral contraception.
What is Novelon Tablet?
This hormonal drug combination is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains two hormones: progestin and estrogen. It mainly works by stopping ovulation during the entire menstrual cycle.
It also changes the lining of the uterus to bring the vaginal fluid closer to prevent fertilization with sperm, and to prevent fertilized eggs from attaching. If the fertilized egg does not stick to the uterus, it leaves the body.
What is the Use of Novelon Tablet?
Novelon tablet is used to treat estrogen loss and associated risks. Methods include treatment of fractures, menstrual irregularities, and underdeveloped ovaries in postmenopausal women. It is also recognized as hormone replacement therapy. This drug is used to treat prostate cancer in men.
Desogestrel is a type of female sex hormone. It is a component of oral prophylactic drugs used to prevent pregnancy.
How does Novelon Tablet Work?
Novelon prevents sperm from fertilizing the egg. It also induces hormonal changes that help prevent pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol works by replacing or replacing the hormone estrogen normally produced by the body. Therefore, this combination is more effective as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy.
How to take Novelon Tablet?
Take Novelon Tablet by mouth, usually once a day, as directed by your doctor. Choose a time that is easy for you to cherish, and take your medicine at the same time, each day. This medicine should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Blood clot formation
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Back pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Weight gain
Take this medicine with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended/prescribed dosage. If unwanted side effects occur, consult your doctor. Make sure the processing is complete.
Safety tips or precautions before using the medicine
Patients who have had uterine removal surgery or have problems with the uterus, such as fibroid and cancer. Before taking Novelon, you should talk to your doctor.
Patients taking Novelon should maintain regular breast exams and cervical swabs.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, pregnant, or plan to breastfeed.
It is important to take all doses of Novelon. This is because even one dose can lead to pregnancy during sexual intercourse.
Do not take Novelon birth control pills if you are allergic to any of the ingredients during previous use.
Read our brochure to find out about the dosages, uses, and side effects of oral contraceptives.
The protection of this drug in children and adolescents under the age of 18 is unknown. Therefore, you should consult your doctor before using this drug.
- The interaction with alcohol is unknown. Talk to your doctor.
- The tablets are very dangerous to use during pregnancy.
- Studies in humans have shown serious side effects in the fetus. Talk to your doctor.
- This tablets will be safe to use while breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pose serious risks to children.
- It is not known whether Novelon Tablet will affect your ability to drive. Do not drive if you have any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- There is limited information on the use of Novelon Tablet in patients with kidney impairment. Talk to your doctor.
- Information on the use of Novelon Tablet in people with liver disease is limited. Talk to your doctor.
There are no reviews yet.