Ovral G Tablet
Ovral G tablet is used for contraception (to prevent pregnancy) and for irregular periods. This helps to prevent the release and fertilization of the egg. Ovral G tablet online at trusted medicine mart Genericpharmamall.com for a great Discount.
What is Ovral G Tablet?
Ovral G tablet is a birth control pill. This will help prevent unwanted pregnancy.
In addition, Ovral G is commonly used in the treatment of endometriosis and menstrual irregularities missed periods. Women do not become pregnant because these tablets contain a combination of active ingredients called Ethinyl estradiol and Norgestrel.
Use of Ovral G Tablet
Ovral G Tablet (Ethinyl Estradiol) is used to reduce or prevent short-term changes in menopause, prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years, and its help if taken within 72 hours after unprotected sex. hormonal contraceptives, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, pregnancy prevention, menopause, recurrent miscarriage, and other conditions.
How does Ovral G Tablet work?
Ovral G Tablet (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel.) is a combination of oral contraceptive. It works by interfering with the movement of sperm in the womb to prevent the release of the egg (ovulation) and the sperm from connecting to the egg. It also changes the endometrium, making it unsuitable for pregnancy.
How to Take Ovral G Tablet?
- Take Ovral G (ethynyl estradiol) for the dosage and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole. Do not chew, break, or crush.
- Ovral G tablets can be taken with or without food, but it is best used at a set time.
- Increase in appetite
- Dark areas on your face
- Worsening of varicose vein
- Blood clot
- Sudden severe shortness of breath
- Change in vision or blindness
- Gallbladder problems
- Changes in sugar and fat (cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Unscheduled bleeding and spotting
- Weight increase or decrease
- Cervical erosion
- Vaginal discharge
- Stomach pain, discomfort, and gas
- Chest pain
- Severe headache unlike your usual headaches
- Weakness or numbness in your arm or leg
- Trouble in speaking
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure
Tell your doctor if you are taking it.
- Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (with or without dasabuvir) (for hepatitis C treatment)
- Barbiturates, phenytoin, primidone, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate and pelbamate
- Rifampicin, Rifabutin
- Griseofulvin, fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole and voriconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Clarithromycin and Erythromycin
- Cyclosporine, prednisone, theophylline, tizanidine
If you miss an appointment, see the instructions on the patient information sheets you received with your medication. If you miss one or more tablets, this drug may not be effective, and you may need another type of contraception.
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, go to a poison control center or emergency room right away.
Warnings and cautions
- Talk to your doctor if you have:
- I am allergic to other ingredients in this medicine.
- There was a blood clot
- Did you have or had a heart problem?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Suffering from certain types of severe migraine headaches
- Liver problems
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Have or have had breast or female hormone-sensitive cancer
- Yellowing of the skin or eye due to pregnancy (jaundice) (cholestasis during pregnancy)
- Have you ever suffered or suffered from depression?
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, pregnant, or suspect that you plan to become pregnant, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.