Crisanta is a combination medicine used for oral contraception (preventing pregnancy). Crisanta tablet from the trusted online store Genericpharmamall.com. It is also used to treat acne vulgaris in women seeking oral contraception.
What is Crisanta?
Crisanta is a new generation of safe and effective oral contraceptives (OCD) that contain two hormones: Drospirenone 3mg and Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03mg. This combination comes in packs of 21 tablets and is recognized worldwide.
How Does Crisanta work?
Crisanta Tablet is a combination oral contraceptive. It works by interfering with the movement of sperm in the uterus to prevent the release of the egg (ovulation) and the sperm from connecting to the egg. It also changes the endometrium, making it unsuitable for pregnancy.
When is Crisanta Prescribed?
Hormone replacement therapy after menopause
This drug is used to replace the hormone estrogen in women after menopause.
This drug is used to treat sex hormone deficiency caused by delays in the development of certain organs in women.
Palliative cancer treatment
This drug is used to treat certain symptoms in relaxed patients with advanced breast or prostate cancer.
This drug is used as an estrogen component in oral contraceptives.
How to take Crisanta?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow the whole. Do not chew or crush.
- Crisanta Tablet can be taken with or without food, but take at the same time for maximum benefit.
- You should start taking the pill on the day of the first menstrual cycle and continue taking it throughout the month, and after the pack is over, start with a new pack.
- If you feel vomiting within 4 hours of taking a dose, take another tablet.
- It may take your body 7 days to get used to the medication, so use a condom during the first week to avoid pregnancy.
- If you miss a dose and are 12 hours late in taking the missed dose, then you must use a condom during intercourse for 2 days.
Even if you need to take two tablets at the same time, take the missed pill you remember for at least 12 hours. Keep taking the tablets at your usual time and if you are sexually active, be extra careful over the next 7 days. If you forget one or more tablets in these strips, ask your doctor.
Interaction With other medicine
- Tranexamic Acid
Side Effects of Crisanta
- Sleep disturbances
- Loss of consciousness
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Flu symptoms
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Chest pain and tenderness
- Vaginal bleeding
- Weight gain
This drug should be used with caution in people with kidney disease because it increases the risk of serious side effects. Dose adjustments and more frequent clinical observations may be required to safely use this drug together. Depending on the clinical condition, it may need to be replaced with an appropriate replacement.
Use of this drug may cause few symptoms such as dizziness or drowsiness in some people. If you experience any of these symptoms while taking this medicine, it is recommended that you do not engage in activities such as driving a car or operating equipment.
This drug should not be given to women with undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding. Before starting treatment with this drug, appropriate tests should be performed to rule out cancer in case of any abnormal and persistent bleeding.
These drugs have been linked to an increased risk of stroke, heart attack, and other heart-related complications. It should be used with caution in patients with heart disease or risk factors.
This drug has a high risk of serious side effects and should be used with caution in patients with a history of breast cancer. Report any unusual symptoms at your doctor as soon as possible. Depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with an appropriate alternative may be required.