Ovral L Tablet
Ovral L Tablet is a medicine used for contraception (to prevent pregnancy) and to treat irregular menstruation. Ovral L Tablet online from genericpharmamall.com and get a great discount on every pill.
It also helps prevent the release of the egg and its fertilization by sperm.
What is Ovral L Tablet?
Ovral L tablet contains Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel, the female hormones used to suppress ovulation as birth control pills. These drugs change the condition of the cervical mucus, and the endometrium, prevent sperm from moving to the uterus, and prevent fertilized eggs from being added to the uterus.
We also have Novelon tablets used for preventive treatment of pregnancy. You know the cost of birth control pills, side effects, how to get them online, when to start, how to take them, how to work, facts, safety tips, and warnings.
How does Ovral L Tablet work?
Ovral L Tablet does not produce mature eggs that can trigger pregnancy. It thickens the cervix, preventing sperm from entering the uterus. A fertilized egg cannot become an embryo because the drug destroys the lining of the uterus, which is needed to maintain a part of the pregnancy.
Ethinyl estradiol is a synthetic steroid that belongs to a group of drugs called estrogens. It is related to female hormones that are produced regularly. So, it helps lower the level of estrogen in the body. Ovral L tablets consist of levonorgestrel, a progestin hormone (female hormone). This causes the mucus and endometrium in the cervix to change, making it difficult for sperm to enter the uterus and the fertilized egg to attach to the uterus. It is also known to prevent the release of eggs from the ovaries.
What is the Use of Ovral L Tablet?
Ovral L tablet (Ethinyl estradiol) is commonly used to treat contraception and hormone replacement therapy.
In addition to stopping pregnancy, birth control pills can make your menstrual cycle regular, reduce bleeding and painful periods, reduce your risk of ovarian cysts, and even treat acne.
How to take Ovral L Tablet?
- Take Ovral L tablets for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Do not crush, or chew while taking this pill and swallow it completely.
- It is recommended to take it at a set time, but it can be taken with or without food.
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Change in libido
- Blood clot formation
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Back pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Weight gain
If you miss an appointment, see the instructions on the patient information sheets you received with your medication. If you miss one or more tablets, this drug may not be effective, and you may need another type of contraception.
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, go to a poison control center or emergency room right away.
Tell your doctor if you are taking it.
- Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (with or without dasabuvir) (for hepatitis C treatment)
- Barbiturates, phenytoin, primidone, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate and pelbamate
- Rifampicin, Rifabutin
- Griseofulvin, fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole and voriconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Clarithromycin and Erythromycin
- Cyclosporine, prednisone, theophylline, tizanidine
- The interaction with alcohol is unknown. Talk to your doctor.
- Ovral L tablets are very dangerous to use during pregnancy.
- Studies in humans and animals have shown serious side effects in the fetus. Talk to your doctor.
- Ovral L tablets will be safe to use while breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pose serious risks to children.
- It is not known whether Ovral L Tablet will affect your ability to drive. Do not drive if you have any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- Limited information on the use of Ovral L Tablet in patients with renal impairment or liver disease. Talk to your doctor.
There are no reviews yet.