Zenegra 100mg tablets contain the active substance of sildenafil citrate 100mg and are mainly used for erectile dysfunction and rare pulmonary hypertension. There are many products on the market, but Zenegra 100 mg tablets are the most prescribed by doctors in India and around the world.
Zenegra 100mg Available online at Genericpharmamall with the lowest price, now you can shop 100% genuine and approved medicine from this platform with a High discount.
What is Zenegra 100mg?
Zenegra 100 mg tablet is a type 5 phosphodiester inhibitor that helps relieve systemic tension and vasodilation. It helps improve blood circulation in certain areas of the human body. The drug can be used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It also reduces pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What is the Use of Zenegra 100mg?
Zenegra 100 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis. When blood flows through the penis, it induces an erection and causes sexual arousal. This drug helps with erections only if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective, but it should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
How does ZENEGRA tablet works?
Zenegra 100 Tablet is a Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. It helps to reach and maintain a tight, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
How to take Zenegra 100mg?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Take Zenegra 100mg tablet full glass of water.
- Please swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush, or crush.
- Take your medicine 30 minutes before sexual intercourse.
- you can take Zenegra 100 tablets with or without food,
- Zenegra is not a cure for erectile dysfunction. Just take care of it. Therefore, do not take medicine every day. Do not take this drug more than once every 24 hours. Taking more than one medicine per day is not good for sexual health.
Are there any instructions on missed doses?
There is no fixed dose for how to take it. In general, do not exceed 1 tablet per day.
Are there any overdose guidelines?
If you experience symptoms such as overdose, shortness of breath, or fainting, go to the nearest emergency room for the treatment.
Also You get a low dosage of zenegra tablets
Side Effects of Zenegra 100mg
Zenegra is a safe and approved drug. But This is a medication; so, it also has side effects. If you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
- Painful urination
- Nasal congestion
- Burning, numbness, tingling sensation in the hands and feet
- Nose bleed
- Long and painful erection
- Excessive watery eyes
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Visual disorders
- Light sensitivity
Some medical condition to avoid zenegra 100mg?
This drug is not recommended for patients with known allergies to sildenafil or to the inactive ingredients of the formulation.
The use of this drug is not recommended for patients with severe unstable angina or severe heart failure for whom sexual activity is not recommended.
Medicines containing nitrates
This drug is not recommended for patients taking other drugs containing nitrates (e.g., nitroglycerin, isosorbide, etc.) due to the high risk of serious side effects.
The use of this drug is not for patients receiving riosiguat (commonly referred to as Adempas) because it increases the risk of serious side effects.
ZENEGRA 100MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from active kidney diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
Warnings and Precautions
- Zenegra 100mg tablets slightly shorten the short-term drop in blood pressure. Be careful if you are taking medication to lower your blood pressure.
- If you are taking medications for high blood pressure, heart disease, etc., take Zenegra 100mg tablets with caution. Tell your doctor about the use of all medications, including herbs and supplements.
- Smokers, the elderly, people with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. are at an increased risk of side effects.
- if you have heart or vascular disease then use zenegra 100mg tablet with caution. We do not recommend using this drug unless your doctor tells you not to have it as it may harm your heart.
- Zenegra 100 mg tablets can cause sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. It can also impair the ability to distinguish colors. It can be used with extreme caution in patients with this rare inherited retinal disease called retinitis pigmentosa.
- Inform about the use of Zenegra 100 mg tablets before surgery, including dental procedures.
- Do not take this medication if you also take a medication called nitrate (which is often prescribed for chest pain).
Warning for Another group
Pregnancy: It is not safe for pregnant women.
Breastfeeding: This medicine is not for women who are breast-feeding.
Use in children: This medicine is not for use in patients under 18 years of age, as safety and efficacy have not been established clinically.
- Store Zenegra at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store this drug at a clean area.
- keep Zenegra out of the reach of children and women.