5 yoga poses for male erectile dysfunction, yes, men and women have different bodies and face different health issues. Common health problems such as colds and fevers are found in both men and women, but specific health problems differ between men and women. One such complex health problem is found in men. have erectile dysfunction. There are several erectile dysfunction drugs like generic Viagra available in the market today. They are very safe and have no complications if used correctly. But did you know that yoga can treat erectile dysfunction? Yes, there is yoga for men and certain yoga exercises can show good potential for the condition of these men.
Yoga is very beneficial for both men and women, and yoga has several benefits. In addition to the physical benefits of yoga for men, it protects the human body from toxins from medications taken for this condition. So, regardless of the type of health problem, yoga is always the best choice.
Yoga for men does not mean that you can do all kinds of exercises and asanas. There are some of the best yoga exercises for men to do for erectile dysfunction. These exercises will help you bend, flex, and stretch your body the right way so you can reap all of its benefits.
Erectile dysfunction treatments available
Your doctor may prescribe erectile dysfunction medications in addition to yoga asanas. These are other options for ED.
Some oral medications:
Oral medications are an erectile dysfunction treatment option for many men. They understand:
- Cenforce 150 (sildenafil)
- Extra Super Vidalista (Tadalafil)
- Fildena 100
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when you have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection strong enough to have sex. There are many reasons why erectile dysfunction develops, including blood circulation and hormonal problems. If you suffer from chronic diseases such as heart disease or diabetes, you may also develop erectile dysfunction.
Stress and anxiety can make things worse. Erectile dysfunction isn’t necessarily a reason to worry about your overall health, but it’s a good idea to try a few lifestyle changes before trying medications to see if they work.
Also Read: Erectile Dysfunction Treatment – Most effective pills for erectile dysfunction
5 yoga poses for erectile dysfunction
These yoga poses promote relaxation and blood circulation to help manage erectile dysfunction.
This position is also called a seated forward bend. It helps to relax pelvic muscles that have been strained from sitting for long periods of time and improves blood circulation. This pose is also calming and can help relieve mild depression.
How to do it:
- First, sit on a yoga mat with your feet in front of you. You can also use a folded blanket for extra support. Lean slightly to the left and use your hands to spread the right ischium (the bone that makes up the buttocks). Repeat on the other side.
- As you inhale, keep your upper body length. Once on the ground, lean forward and extend your tailbone. If possible, grab the foot with your hand when the elbow is fully extended. You can also use yoga straps around your legs to help with this stretch.
- Hold this position for 1 to 3 minutes. Focus on your breathing and see if you can slowly relax and release your body. Eventually you may be able to get past your feet, but don’t overdo it until you’re ready.
Uttanasana, also known as a forward bend, is a staple of many yoga routines. This vigorous stretch can help relieve anxiety. While it improves digestion and stimulates the abdominal organs, some say it can also help with infertility.
How to do it:
- Keep your head on the mat with your hands on your hips. As you exhale, suspend your torso from your hips and lean forward. Focus on extending your torso forward rather than just bending over.
- Bring your toes to the ground in front of your feet. Try your best to keep your knees straight, but if you’re not familiar with this pose, you can gently bend your knees. If your hands can’t reach your feet, cross your forearms and grab your elbows.
- Relax in this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute. As you inhale, try to lift your torso and stretch your body a little more. As you exhale, deepen the stretch and relax. Nod yes and no in this position to see if your head and neck are relaxed.
3. Baddha Konasana
You may have heard of this yoga move called Bound Angle Pose or Butterfly Pose. It stretches the inner thighs and groin and stimulates the prostate as well as the bladder, kidneys and abdominal organs.
How to do it:
- Start by sitting on the mat with your legs in front of you. You can also raise your pelvis on the cover for added comfort. As you exhale, bend your knees and pull each heel towards your pelvis. Then, bend both knees to the left and right and bring the soles of your feet together.
- Grab your big toe with your index and index finger or grab your ankle or shin with your hand. Alternatively, you can bring your arms back with your fingers pointing towards the wall behind you.
- Try holding this pose for 1-5 minutes. As you inhale and exhale, try to stretch your torso. Pretending someone is pulling on a rope tied to the top of your head can help.
4. Janu Sirsasana
The head-to-knee pose is best done on an empty stomach. Increases flexibility, especially in the hamstrings, back, thighs and hips. It also helps with blood circulation in the lower abdomen and groin. In addition to the physical benefits, it is also a stress reliever.
How to do it:
- Sit on the mat with your legs in front of you. As you inhale, bend one knee and bring your heel towards your pelvis. Place the soles of your feet against your thighs, then release your knees towards the floor. If your knees can’t reach the floor, use a blanket to support them.
- As you inhale, raise your hands. Exhale and lean forward on the straight leg, keeping the spine stretched. Bring your chin to your knees and wrap your hands around your feet.
- Try holding this pose for 1-3 minutes. Then, inhale and extend your arms above your head to stand up and return to a sitting position. Repeat this pose on the other side to balance your body.
Also known as bow pose, this powerful ground movement stimulates the reproductive organs and helps move blood to these areas. It also works with all the muscles in the front of the body, including the thighs and groin. Bow pose can also help with overall posture.
How to do it:
- Lie face down on the mat. Your feet are hip-width apart and your arms are at your sides.
- Lift your legs back while simultaneously lifting your upper body and reaching for your ankles with your hands. Once you have a firm grip, pull your legs back and forth while keeping your chest on the floor. Maintain contact with the ground through the pelvis.
- Try holding this pose for 20-30 seconds. After exhaling, take a few deep breaths to free yourself from this pose. Repeat several times when you feel good.
As mentioned above, blood circulation is important for an erection. When I do yoga for men, I try to stretch and hold my whole body. A healthier, healthier body and lifestyle are very important to get an erection. When your body relaxes, so do your muscles, which fills the penis with blood and gives you a strong erection for sex. So now is the time to start doing yoga with erectile dysfunction medications like Vidalista black 80, Cenforce 200, Kamagra Oral Jelly, etc. to have fun sex with your partner.