Buy MANFORCE 100mg
Buy Manforce 100mg tablets are used to treat male impotence. Manforce 100mg pills stimulate your sexual function and give you more energy for maximum pleasure during sexual activity. These increases blood flow to the penis and helps, to stimulate the penis for an extended period to enjoy smooth sex.
How does the MANFORCE tablet work?
Manforce 100mg tablets are phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors. Contains sildenafil as an active ingredient. These tablets relax the blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow to the penis. Increased blood flow to the penis area increases sexual arousal and gives men maximum enjoyment during sexual intercourse. The effect is long-lasting and helps maintain an erection throughout the entire intercourse.
What is the Use of MANFORCE 100MG TABLET?
Treats male impotence (impotence, inability to maintain an erection).
Increases physical activity in pulmonary arterial hypertension in adults (hypertension of blood vessels carrying blood to the lungs, shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue).
- Manforce 100 mg tablet is useful for men who find it is difficult to get a good penile erection during sex.
- It improves blood circulation around the penis and promotes good penile erection.
- Manforce (100 mg sildenafil tablets) helps men maintain an erection for a long time and enjoy smooth sex.
- This drug has a long-term effect on male sex hormones, which helps to achieve heavenly pleasure during sex.
How to take MANFORCE 100MG?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Please swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush, or crush.
- Manforce 100mg tablets should be taken with food.
- This tablet is in an oral tablet form. Follow the directions on the prescription label carefully and use it as directed.
Major and minor side effects of Manforce 100 MG tablets
- nose bleed
- Burns to hands and feet, numbness, tingling
- Visual impairment
- Light sensitivity
- Long and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tears from the eyes
- Tinnitus or tinnitus
- nasal congestion
- There are many diseases and medications that can cause side effects when taken with Manforce 100 MG tablets, and patients are encouraged to consider the following:
- It is not recommended for use in patients with any form of cardiovascular disease, heart, or vascular disease, especially those previously advised not to attempt vigorous physical activity such as sexual intercourse Sexual.
- Patients with severe renal impairment cannot use the Manforce 100, but patients with relatively mild renal impairment may benefit from correct dosage adjustments.
- People with persistent erection may have undiagnosed conditions such as leukemia, penile deformities, sickle cell disease, or other problems. Manforce 100 is not recommended for these patients, as it increases the risk of permanent damage to the penile tissue.
Interaction with medicine
- Imatinib Mesilat
This drug is not recommended for patients with known allergies to sildenafil or to the inactive ingredients of the formulation.
Medicines containing nitrates
This drug is not recommended for patients taking other drugs containing nitrates (e.g., nitroglycerin, isosorbide, etc.) due to the high risk of serious side effects.
The use of this drug is not recommended for patients receiving riosiguat (commonly referred to as Adempas) because it increases the risk of serious side effects.
The use of this drug is not recommended for patients with severe unstable angina or severe heart failure for whom sexual activity is not recommended.
Pregnancy: The drug is not shown to women.
Alcohol: Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause side effects.
Driving: May cause dizziness and damage your eyesight. If this effect occurs, do not operate or use the machine.
Kidney: Use medication with caution. In patients with impaired kidney function. You may need to adjust your dosage. Talk to your doctor.
Liver: Do not administer to patients with severely impaired liver function. Low doses of these drugs should be used for the initial treatment of patients with mild liver disease.