Buy Manforce 50mg
Buy Manforce 50mg tablets is the active ingredient of sildenafil citrate, also known as blue tablets. Manforce 50mg Used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men, Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. This happens when blood flow to the penis is reduced. Reduced blood flow may be associated with physical complications of injury or illness, or certain psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, and depression. If the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological,
What is Manforce 50mg tablet?
Sildenafil inhibits type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5), which is involved in the breakdown of CGMP in the cavernous body. Inhibition of PDE5 increases cGMP levels in the cavernous body, leading to smooth muscle relaxation and blood flow to the cavernous body. Absorption: It is absorbed quickly after oral administration. Bioavailability: about 40%. Distribution: It is widely distributed. Plasma protein binding: 96%. Metabolism: Metabolized in the liver primarily by CYP3A4 and CYP2C9. Excretion: Excreted mainly in the form of metabolites in the stool.
What is the use of Manforce 50mg?
- The Manforce 50 mg tablet helps men who find it difficult to properly erect their penis during intercourse.
- It improves blood circulation around the penis and promotes proper penile erection.
- Manforce (50 mg Sildenafil Tablets) helps men enjoy smooth sex by maintaining an erection for a long time.
- This drug has a long-acting effect on male sex hormones, which helps to gain heavenly pleasure during intercourse.
How does MANFORCE 50MG work?
Manforce 50 MG tablets relax smooth muscles in the walls of blood vessels and increase blood flow to specific areas of the body. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction, and pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the blood vessels that connect the lungs to the heart).
How to take MANFORCE 50MG?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Please swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush, or crush.
- Manforce 50mg tablets should be taken with food.
- This tablet is in an oral tablet form. Follow the directions on the prescription label carefully and use it as directed.
- Sleep and sleep problems
- Numbness, burning, or tingling in the arms, hands, legs, or feet. Muscle pain
- Changes in color vision (the subject is blue or difficult to distinguish between blue and green).
Take as needed. Do not take more than once a day.
It is best to take the Manforce 50mg tablet 1 hour before intercourse, but you can also take it 30 minutes to 4 hours before intercourse.
The Manforce 50mg tablet helps maintain and maintain erections but does not induce erections without sexual stimulation.
Do not use Manforce 50 mg tablets if you have been taking nitrates (a drug used for angina or chest pain) recently.
Tell your doctor if your erection persists for more than 2 hours after sex.
Do not take Manforce 50 mg tablets if you have a recent stroke, heart attack, severe liver disease, or very low blood pressure.
Notes on MANFORCE 50MG
Be careful when using on patients who are prone to penile anatomical abnormalities or erectile dysfunction (eg, sickle cell disease, myeloma, or leukemia). Depending on the dose, there may be temporary, slight changes in color discrimination (blue/green). Severe liver or renal failure, blood clotting disorders, active peptic ulcer, hypotension, recent stroke, myocardial infarction, arrhythmia, unstable angina, heart failure, or retinal disease. This can cause sudden hearing loss or loss.
Interactions with other medicine
The excretion of sildenafil in the body is reduced by certain drugs such as erythromycin and cimetidine, an inhibitor of the CYP3A4 enzyme in the liver, so its effects and side effects may be long-lasting in patients taking it. This medicine.
Rifampicin may reduce plasma levels of sildenafil.
Using sildenafil in combination with beta-lacquer can lead to symptomatic hypotension.
The plasma concentration of sildenafil is increased by ritonavir.
Might be fatal: Sildenafil may enhance the antihypertensive effects of organic nitrates and nicorandil.