About Vilitra 40 mg
Vilitra 40 mg is specifically for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or sexual dysfunction in men. A common salt of Vilitra is Vardenafil, which promotes blood circulation in the penis and causes an erection.
Vilitra is available in a variety of strengths, including 40 mg, 60 mg, and 20 mg, all of which are manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Limited.
Use of Vilitra 40 mg
Vilitra 40 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction problem in men.
The condition where a man is unable to get an erection due to sexual intercourse is called sexual impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Consuming Vilitra helps men achieve an erection when they are exposed to sexual stimulation and helps cure erectile dysfunction.
How does Vilitra 40 mg work?
Vilitra 40 mg may be a potent drug that inhibits PDE5, the exact enzyme capable of destroying CGMP-related vasodilation. Vasodilators allow good blood flow to the male reproductive organs, which leads to an erection and immense pleasure during sexual activity.
Vardenafil works by increasing the activity of cGMP, which helps release nitric oxide in the reproductive organs. This leads to better blood circulation and thus a firm erection. It works fast and lasts up to 50% longer than other erectile dysfunction drugs.
How to take Vilitra tablet?
The tablet should be taken orally with a glass of water 30 minutes before sexual activity. Men can take Vilitra 60 mg or Vilitra 10 mg with or without a meal, but not with a fatty meal. Do not take Vilitra once a day.
Vilitra 20 mg or Vilitra 60 mg must be taken one at a time. It should be consumed within one hour of scheduled intercourse to promote its full effect. Sometimes the drug begins to show its effect after 30 minutes of ingestion. Drug overdose must be strictly avoided.
Some of the side effects are:
- make you dizzy
- color blindness
The following drugs may interact with Vilitra and should be avoided.
- Nitric acid drugs such as nitroglycerin
- Antifungal agents such as fluconazole and ketoconazole
- Medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Alpha blockers such as doxazosin and alfuzosin
- QT-prolonging drugs: domperidone, anagrelide, dronedarone, and cisapride
- Medicines to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension such as Riociguat
- HIV protease inhibitor
- Other ED tablets containing sildenafil and tadalafil
Interaction with the disease
It is best to report your medical history to your doctor. Several diseases and ailments, such as the following, can interact with Vilitra.
- Long QT syndrome
- Heart problems and diseases such as angina
- Kidney and liver disease
- Blood cell disorders such as leukemia and sickle cell anemia
- Visual and hearing impairment
- Low blood pressure and high blood pressure
- Retinitis pigmentosa or other eye diseases
- Peyronie’s disease (deformity of the penis due to scar tissue)
After ingesting one Vilitra tablet, avoid the following foods and drinks as they may interact or reduce their effectiveness.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- Alcohol – Drinking alcohol with this drug can cause dizziness and low blood pressure.
- high-fat diet
Men and women under the age of 18 should not consume Vilitra.
It is advised to avoid driving and strenuous activities after taking this medicine.
How long will the effect of Vilitra 40mg last?
Vilitra-40 mg usually lasts up to 5 hours, but it also depends on the health of the person.
Do you get an erection immediately after consuming Vilitra-40?
No, Vilitra’s responsibility is to improve blood circulation in the penis.
In order to get an erection, men need to be sexually stimulated.
What happens if I take too many Vilitra tablets?
Do not take more than 1 tablet daily.
In that case, please contact your doctor immediately.
Overdose can cause serious damage to the penis, so proper treatment is essential.