About Vilitra 60 mg
Vilitra 60 mg is used to treat male sexual impotence and erectile dysfunction.
The main component of Vilitra is Vardenafil, which promotes blood flow to the penis and causes an erection.
Centurion Laboratories specializes in manufacturing Vilitra in different strengths such as 60mg, 40mg, and 20mg.
What is Vilitra 60 mg used for?
Vilitra is specially prescribed for the treatment of people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is when a man fails to get an erection.
However, Vilitra helps men get and maintain an erection for having sex.
Manufacturer of Vilitra 60 mg
It is manufactured by the Indian pharmaceutical company Centurion Laboratories Pvt. It produces Vilitra 60mg tablets based on the land of the country that produces them.
How Vilitra 60 mg works?
As mentioned above, Vilitra contains vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor. Vardenafil helps increase levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
This high level of cGMP causes the smooth muscles of the penis to relax and promote blood circulation.
After taking the drug, this process helps people gain and maintain an erection when sexual stimulation occurs.
For best results before intimacy, you should take 60mg of Vilitra 30-60 minutes beforehand.
This improves blood flow to the male erectile tract resulting in a powerful erection that lasts long.
- Invigorating the impact of cGMP
- Causing vasodilation
- Expanding bloodstream
- Accomplishing an erection
What is the best Method to take Vilitra 60 mg?
Vilitra 60 mg is a medicine that is taken orally in the form of tablets.
How to take Vilitra 60 mg Tablet?
- If you take Vilitra tablets, you do not eat fatty foods. This can reduce the effectiveness of the drug while it is in your body.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablets.
- You can swallow the tablet whole with plain water.
- Do not take two tablets at the same time. Maintain an interval of 24 hours between each tablet.
After ingesting a 60mg variant of Vilitra, the following mild or moderate side effects may occur:
- make you dizzy
- Flushing (tingling, warmth, redness)
- stuffy nose
- Hearing and vision loss
- Numbness or swelling in the ankles, feet, or hands
- Back ache
- Long and painful erection
In case of allergic reaction or prolonged erection (more than 4 hours), consult your doctor immediately.
Take advice from your doctor for ideal dose before taking it.
Interaction of Vilitra 60 mg
There are several antitoxins on the market such as clarithromycin and erythromycin.
Be sure to take antiviral and antifungal medications, as you will need to consult your doctor before you start taking them.
- AIDS and HIV Medicine
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction
- Blood loss reduction specialist
- The drug is used to control heart rate.
- Do not take nitrate-releasing drugs as they can cause drug interactions and affect the heart.
- Avoid foods high in fat, alcohol, and grapefruit juice while taking Vilitra.
- Avoid the dangers associated with driving and physical activity, as taking Vilitra can cause blurred vision.
Storage of Vilitra 60 mg
Storing Vilitra 60 mg tablets at home can be difficult because you need to find a suitable storage location. The location should be as humid as possible and, accordingly, should be kept out of direct sunlight.
Ideally, a temperature between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius should be the ideal temperature.
How long will the effect of Vilitra 60mg last?
The 60 mg variant of Vilitra lasts up to 5 hours, but this also depends on the health of the individual.
How many tablets can I take a day?
Only 1 tablet daily is recommended. Beyond that, it can lead to overdose.
However, if you have any dosage-related problems, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Does Vilitra work without being sexually stimulated?
Vilitra is responsible for increasing blood flow to the penis. To get an erection, you need to be sexually stimulated.