Zhewitra 20mg is the most commonly used drug to combat erection problems. Zhewitra 20mg is one of the safest drugs to treat erectile dysfunction. The active ingredients in Zhewitra 20mg are the same as those in Viagra. A type of PDE5 inhibitors. Zhewitra 20 helps increase blood flow to the penis area. Zhewitra 20mg can also help soften the penis muscles. It allows more blood to flow to the penis and helps develop stronger erections. Some are expensive, others are relatively cheap. One cheap and effective way is to take oral medication.
Zhewitra 20mg can be purchased from a variety of sources. However, online sources are the best way to buy drugs. Searching for drugs on the Internet is easier. Zhewitra 20 will contact you at the specified time. You can take advantage of the excellent customer service offered by online providers Genericpharmamall.com Replacing, returning medicines is easy.
What is Zhewitra 20mg?
Zhewitra 20mg is one of the best and cheapest generic drugs in Levitra or Vardenafil. The main motto of this drug is to treat erection problems. Many people benefit from this drug. Zhewitra 20 facilitates erection and keeps it up long enough to support sex. The active ingredient in the drug is one of the safest and most commonly used prescriptions for solving erection problems. Erectile dysfunction can harm men of all ages. However, as they get older, men are more likely to have erection problems. Men suffer from several types of erection problems. Some people find it difficult to get a solid rug. Some find it difficult to maintain an erection for a long time. Moreover, in most cases orgasms develop so quickly that the erections disappear prematurely. Therefore, all of these problems prevent men from maintaining healthy sexual intercourse.
Zhewitra 20 mg is a type of inhibitor that stops the production of PDE. It is rich in other enzymes such as cGMP to combat the overproduction of PDEs. This will increase the size of the blood carrier. Zhewitra 20mg helps provide erections that last for hours.
What is Zhewitra 20mg used for?
Zhewitra 20 helps fight erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a common erection problem faced by men. You can drink with a glass of water. It can take up to 30 minutes to penetrate the body. This dose is most effective 1 hour after ingestion. External physical contact is required for the Zhewitra 20mg to function. Zhewitra 20mg is prescribed to patients after undergoing special tests and tests.
How does Zhewitra 20mg work?
Zhewitra 20 tablets contain vardenafil 20mg. Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor and is administered in doses of 20, 40, and 60 mg per tablet. It opens blocked arteries in the body, especially in the genital area, promoting blood flow and ensuring a full erection. It softens the penis muscles, significantly increases blood flow, and prolongs erections. It will also be faster to recover from ejaculation. Keep in mind that Zhewitra 20mg preparations are only effective when men are in a state of sexual arousal.
How do I take Zhewitra 20 mg?
- Take the medicine as directed. Generally, if necessary,
- Take this Zhewitra 20mg drug by mouth with a glass of water as directed by your doctor.
- Take vardenafil 20 for at least 40 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity, (preferably 1 hour before sexual activity.)
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
- A high-fat diet can delay the start of medication.
- Take it as directed by your doctor. Do not stop taking the medicine without the advice of your doctor.
- Dosage of Zhewitra 20 mg
- Zhewitra 20 mg can be used 1 hour before scheduled sex.
- Zhewitra 20 mg works in 30 minutes.
- The effects of the drug can last 7-9 hours.
- You need to consume one at a time.
Missed dose: If you miss this dose of Zhewitra 20mg, skip it. Do not take it twice. After that, you should take it regularly as directed by your doctor.
Overdose: If you have taken more than the prescribed Zhewitra 20mg medication, call your doctor immediately.
What if I overdose on Zhewitra 20mg?
If you overdose, tell your doctor immediately. If ingested in excess of the recommended dose, it can cause serious side effects, so never exceed the prescribed dose. The side effects of the drug overdose are as follows:
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Nasal discharge
- Do not take nitrate-based drugs such as nitroglycerin with Zhewitra 20mg. Blood pressure can drop rapidly.
- Do not use this Zhewitra medication if you have kidney or liver problems.
- Do not take this medication if you have a history of stroke or heart attack.
- You are allergic to Vardenafil hydrochloride or other Zhewitra ingredients.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this Zhewitra medication.
- Vardenafil 20 mg has no effect on low sexual energy.
- Do not drive or work on heavy equipment after taking this medicine.
- This medicine is not for women.
- The safety of this drug in teenagers has not yet been established.
- Do not take this medication if you are taking other PDE 5 inhibitors.
- Do not smoke if you are taking Zhewitra 20mg (a drug for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men)
- Zhewitra 20mg should not be used with other erectile dysfunction medications.
- Grapefruit juice is not compatible with this medicine.
- Do not use those under 18 years old or over 65 years old.
- Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical help if the erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
- Diarrhea, nausea
- Runny or stuffy nose, heartburn
- Sensitivity to light such as changes in the color of vision, loss of vision and hearing
- Difficulty sleeping
- irregular heartbeat
- heart attack, chest pain
- Swelling of the hands, ankles, feet, face, lips, tongue, or neck
- Burning or itching during urination
It is important to contact a healthcare professional about Zhewitra 20mg interactions to avoid serious adverse effects. Zhewitra-related drug interactions can occur with the following drug therapies:
- Prostate drugs such as tamsulosin, alfuzosin, doxazosin, terazosin, isoniazid.
- HIV and AIDS drugs such as nelfinavir, delavirdine, indinavir, ritonavir.
- Blood pressure and heart medications such as calan, Cardizem, nicardipine, and Dilacor.
- Nitrate salts such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate.
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin and pediazole.
- Antidepressants such as nefazodone.
It can be harmful if taken in large doses for a long time.
Do not exceed the recommended dose (1 tablet per day) without Consult a physician. Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Heart disease and cardiac rhythm problems;
- Heart failure, stroke, or symptom cardiopathy
- High or low pressure
- Liver unwellness, renal disorder (or if you’re on dialysis)
- A disorder of blood cells like RBC anemia, myeloma, or leukemia
- A harm disorder like blood disease
- Abdominal ulceration
There are no reviews yet.