About Waklert 150 mg
Waklert 150 mg tablets is a Eugeroic medicine used to manage excessive sleepiness in people with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA – Frequent cessation of breathing during sleep), narcolepsy (sleeping sickness).
Wakefulness drug “belonging to the class. causing excessive daytime sleepiness), sleep disturbance during shift work (SWD – excessive sleepiness due to unusual working hours such as cemetery shifts, morning shifts, rotating shifts).
Waklert 150 mg contains “armodafinil” same as artvigil 150 which belongs to the class of “central nervous system (CNS) stimulants”. It works by stimulating the brain to improve physical and mental processes in the body.
Armodafinil alters the amount of some chemical messengers involved in sleep mechanisms. This promotes energy and alertness by reducing excessive sleepiness.
How does Waklert 150 mg work?
Waklert 150 are composed of Armodafinil. It works by stimulating the brain to change certain chemical messengers involved in sleep mechanisms. Hence, it induces wakefulness and reduces extreme sleepiness.
Uses of Waklert 150 mg
Uses of 150mg waklert tablets are as follows:
- Treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Treatment of narcolepsy
- Treatment of sleep disorders related to shift work.
How to use Waklert tablet?
- This tablet should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- These tablets can be taken regularly with or without food as directed by your doctor.
- Make sure you take tablets at the same time.
- Do not crush, chew or break.
- Make you dizzy!
- Sleep disturbances (insomnia)
- Dry mouth
- Extreme increase in activity and speech
In case of overdose of tablets, contact your doctor immediately. Overdose can cause symptoms such as restlessness, insomnia, restlessness, difficulty falling or staying asleep and disorientation.
If you miss a dose, continue with your usual dosing schedule and skip the missed dose. Do not take double doses to make up for missing doses.
- Please see your doctor if:
- Permanent side effects will occur.
- You are undergoing surgery, including dental surgery.
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant while taking this medicine.
- Use oral contraceptives.
- Patients using Armodafinil 150 mg tablets who experience abnormal levels of sleepiness should be aware that alert levels may not return to normal.
Drug-Drug Interactions: 150 waklert Tablet can interact with recreational drugs (methamphetamines) and birth control pills.
Drug-Food Interactions: Avoid alcohol, excess caffeine (coffee, tea, cola) and large amounts of chocolate when using Waklert.
Drug-disease interactions: If you have liver or kidney disease, heart problems, high blood pressure, mood disorders, or a personal or family history of drug or alcohol abuse, consult your doctor before taking Waklert.
- Check your blood pressure every day and consult your doctor in case of fluctuations.
- A nutritionist can prescribe an adequate exercise program and diet to manage excess weight.
- Doctors may also suggest a mandibular advancement device (MAD), such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine, to prevent loud snoring and frequent shortness of breath during sleep apnea.