Buy Avana 100mg
Buy Avana 100mg is an oral medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as Impotence in which penile erections cannot be achieved or maintained. Buy Avana 100mg belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors. It helps to increase blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. It helps to achieve and maintain an erection.
Avana is an FDA approved drug to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Released in 2012, this fast-acting pill is the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction. Avana can start working in just 15 minutes and lasts up to 6 hours. Clinical trials show Havana is effective for most men, no matter how long the patient has had erectile dysfunction problems.
How does Avana 100mg work?
Avana Tablets 100 mg contains Avanafil, a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors. It is used to treat impotence (impotence) in men. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis, activating the enzyme grandly cyclase. This enzyme raises levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), relaxes blood vessels in the penis, fills the erectile cavernous body with blood, and induces erections.
What is the use of Avana 100mg?
Avana 100 mg (Avanafil) is an oral medication that is prescribed for men with erectile dysfunction. It works by relaxing the cavernous smooth muscles and increasing blood flow to the penis. This makes it is easy to achieve and maintain an erection with sexual stimulation. It may be used with other medications or may be prescribed for other conditions not listed.
How to take Avana 100mg?
- Swallow the entire tablet with a glass of water.
- It can be taken on an empty stomach, 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity, with or without food.
- Do not crush, crack, chew, or dissolve the contents of the tablet before use.
- The results of taking Avana 100 mg may last 4 to 5 hours after taking Avanafil tablets.
- Do not take more than one tablet daily, especially if you are planning to have sex.
- The dose of Avana 100 you are taking should follow your doctor’s instructions and may change if you take too much or too little.
Why Avana 100mg is a common erectile dysfunction treatment?
Some people call Avana an on-demand erectile dysfunction treatment. It is popular among men with erectile dysfunction because 80% of men in clinical trials were able to get an erection within 15 minutes of taking the drug. This is the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction and the first treatment in 10 years. Each dose lasts up to 6 hours, and many men can have multiple erections in one dose. Avana is usually covered by most health insurance plans.
As with other medical practices, the use of Avana (Avanafil) may cause side effects in some patients. It does not always occur and the severity can vary widely. Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any unusual, persistent, serious, or uneasy symptoms. The dosage or frequency of administration may need to be reduced to avoid further complications. Even more serious cases may require urgent care.
Side effects that can occur when using:
- Drowsiness and drowsiness
- Upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea
- Fever, tingling, redness in the face and neck
- Cold and flu symptoms (fever, cold, stiffness, sore throat)
- Back pain, joint pain, and muscle pain
More serious symptoms that may require medical treatment:
- Severe dizziness or fainting
- Chest pain, chest tightness, or difficulty breathing
- Swelling and pain in the limbs
- Changes in vision (blurred vision, halos, vision loss)
- Ringing in the ear (ringing in the ear)
- A persistent erection (the erection hurts or lasts more than 4 hours)
Warning & Precautions
Do not use Avana 100 mg tablets if:
You are allergic to either avanafil or any of the ingredients in avana.
I am taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin for angina. This can seriously lower your blood pressure.
I have a disease in the liver or kidneys.
If sex is not recommended due to cardiovascular or heart problems, or if you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months.
Abnormally high or low blood pressure
If you have an eye condition that causes vision loss, such as anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
If you are prone to impotence (an erection that lasts more than 4 hours), such as penile anatomical abnormalities, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
Drink plenty of alcohol or grapefruit juice.
If you taking antibiotics such as erythromycin, rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir, and saquinavir for HIV. They can interact with Avana and increase the risk of side effects. Antifungal drugs such as itraconazole and ketoconazole, doxazosin for hypertension, non-selective alpha-blockers such as tamsulosin, and prazosin for prostate hyperplasia, chest nitrates, and other heart diseases such as glycerol trinitrate for angina.