What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection strong enough for sex.
Having erection problems from time to time is not necessarily a cause for concern. However, if erectile dysfunction is a lifelong problem, it can cause stress, affect self-confidence, and contribute to relationship problems. So problems getting or maintaining an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
If you are concerned about erectile dysfunction than talk to your doctor, even if you are embarrassed. Treating the underlying condition can help cure erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments may be needed.
It occurs when a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection strong enough for sexual intercourse.
Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction should be screened first for underlying physical and psychological conditions. As result, treatment of the underlying disorder is ineffective, then medications and assistive devices such as pumps may be prescribed.
What are the main symptoms of ED?
The main symptom is a man’s inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Sexual arousal in men is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by these problems. like stress, the tension in relationships, and anxiety. mental health problems.
Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological problems causes erectile dysfunction. For example, a minor physical condition that slows down your sexual response can lead to anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can cause erectile dysfunction. Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
In many cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by physical factors. Common reasons:
- Heart disease
- Blocked blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- Pyronine’s disease – scarring inside the penis.
- Diabetes and Obesity
- some prescription drugs
- Treatment for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Tobacco, alcohol use and other forms of substance abuse.
- multiple sclerosis, low testosterone levels
- Sleep disturbance
- Parkinson’s disease
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol levels
- An operation or injury involving the pelvic area or spinal cord.
- Metabolic syndrome is a condition that includes high blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist,
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
The brain plays a key role in triggering a series of physical events that begin with feelings of sexual arousal and trigger an erection and many things can interfere with sexual emotions and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. This includes:
- Depression, anxiety, and other mental health problems.
- Relationship problems caused by stress, poor communication, or other problems.
Which risk factor can contribute to ED?
As you get older, your erection takes longer and may become unstable. You may need more direct contact with the penis to maintain an erection. Several risk factors can contribute to erectile dysfunction, including:
- Diseases, especially diabetes and heart disease
- Use of tobacco, because it restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can lead to chronic medical conditions that eventually lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Being overweight, especially if you are obese
- Certain treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation therapy for cancer.
- Injury, especially if the nerves or arteries that control erections, are damaged.
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines, and medicines to treat high blood pressure, pain, and prostate conditions.
- Psychological conditions such as stress, anxiety, or depression.
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you use drugs for a long time or drink heavily.
What problems are caused by erectile dysfunction?
- Complications from erectile dysfunction may include:
- Unsatisfactory sex life
- stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem.
- Relationship problems
- Inability to conceive with a partner.
What precautions should you take with ED?
The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to choose a healthy lifestyle and control your existing medical condition.see example:
- Consult with your doctor about managing diabetes, heart disease, or other chronic conditions.
- See your doctor for regular and health checkups.
- Quit smoking now and limit or avoid alcohol and illegal drugs.
- Exercise regularly
- Take steps to reduce stress.
- Get help with anxiety, depression, or other mental health problems.
- Take ED medicine Regularly As per doctor’s Advice.
Medicines for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
Buy medicines online from a trusted genuine pill supplier. You can get 100% original generic tablets at the best price from Genericpharmamall. We offer different types of medicines for ED, including: